eight [m]

Hoseok looked up after he was done snorting some of the white powder that was left by Yoongi, "Ah, come. Let me show you the way", he answered as he stood up from his seat. Jungkook nodded before following the brunette.

***

"You are not Justin, right?"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden question right after he was done using the bathroom. He turned to his left, looking at Hoseok. "No. Of course not", he answered simply. Hoseok chuckled, "Sorry for the inconveniences. Yoongi is a crackhead. A literal crackhead so, he always do shits like this with strangers", he explained.

"Oh, it's okay. Don't worry", Jungkook shook his head. Hoseok hummed, "Well, you're a nice fella. But are you really a stripper?" he doubted, "Since you look like a prostitute for me. That's why you followed Yoongi here despite him being a complete stranger".

Jungkook laughed while ruffling his hair, "Well, you saw that right through me". Hoseok raised both of his eyebrows, "Oh jeez. I don't expect that to be true, to be honest". Jungkook smiled before he shrugged. Maybe he's too good looking to be selling his body for living but he can't do anything about it since he was used with it. "Anyways, that's nice", Hoseok stretched his body, "You'd do anything if I pay you to, right?"

"Yeah. You can put it that way", Jungkook nodded in confirmation. Hoseok – who's currently sitting on a bed – crossed both of his arms while shutting his eyes tight, thinking hard about what to do with the younger boy. "Well, can you just... Suck my dick?" he asked with a smirk plastered on his face, "I'm not really into doing anything right now". He stood up from the bed before positioning himself in front of Jungkook, tilting his head.

Jungkook shrugged, "Yeah, of course", he said as he got down to his knees. He unbuckled Hoseok's belt before tugging the trousers along with the underwear down enough to set Hoseok's length free. The older hissed as Jungkook grab his dick firmly before kissing the tip oh so softly.

Jungkook kitten licks the tip, teasing Hoseok. "Ah, fuck. Don't do that please", Hoseok pleaded with his eyes shut before he bit his bottom lip. Jungkook chuckled, "Fine, sir", he answered. He proceeded to suck on the head like a slut he is. He can't end his service fast so he took his sweet time, pleasing every inch of Hoseok's length one by one. Hoseok entangled his fingers with Jungkook's soft hair, "Fuck, aren't you too good at this?" he muttered.

The younger hummed as he looked up to Hoseok's face, sending the vibration throughout the brunette's body. "Oh god..." Hoseok moaned as he throws his head back. Jungkook slowly took the whole length into his sinful mouth while working out his skillful tongue. "Ah... Fuck", Hoseok cursed as his legs started to weaken.

Jungkook noticed that Hoseok's legs were shivering so he pushed the older onto the bed behind him. Hoseok's back met the comfort of the bed and he gave up to Jungkook's dominance as the younger continued to suck on his dick like there's no tomorrow. It's quiet amazing how skillful Jungkook is; he hasn't even gagged.

"Ah... Baby, go deeper", he requested. Jungkook smirked at Hoseok's impatience as he deep throats the older's dick. "Oh fuck yes... Ah baby", Hoseok was a moaning mess as he entangled his fingers along Jungkook's locks. Jungkook hollowed his cheeks, sucking on Hoseok's dick hungrily while bobbing his head up and down. "Fuck..." Hoseok curled his toes in pleasure.

Jungkook started to fondle Hoseok's testicles while still sucking on his dick. Hoseok throws his head back, curving up his body. "Fuck fuck fuck", he muttered, "I'm close". Jungkook kept on doing what he has been doing, making Hoseok felt like he's in front of the gate to heaven. "Ah baby, drink it all. Don't spill", Hoseok commanded before he cummed inside Jungkook's mouth.

With a poker face, Jungkook swallowed all of the thick semen into his throat making Hoseok amazed. "How old are you? Surely you've been selling your body for years by now", he remarked. "Well", Jungkook wiped his lips with his hand, "I'm legal don't worry". He stood up from the bed before setting his pace to the bathroom leaving Hoseok laughing to himself.

After a few minutes, Jungkook got out of the bathroom. Hoseok mused, "Hey beautiful, how much you want?" he asked. Jungkook demanded some numbers before receiving a nod from Hoseok. The older reached for his wallet on the coffee table next to the bed before giving out the exact amount that the younger wanted. Jungkook counted the money before he walks out of the room without any more words.

As he reached the main door and was about to leave the room, his eyes met Taehyung's quivering ones. The brown haired guy was holding tight onto his phone. "Umm..." Jungkook scratched his head before he waved his hand, "Bye, cutie".