eleven

Namjoon grabbed Jungkook by his shirt before landing another clean hit on the younger's face. Jungkook cried for help as he hoped for someone to stop the crazy tall guy from literally killing him. That's when the locked door was suddenly busted open. "Kim Namjoon! The fuck you think you are doing?!" a shout echoed throughout the room.

Namjoon turned his head towards the door, "Seokjin..." he muttered before frantically leaving the room, pushing the guy on the door aside. Jungkook hissed as he collect his composure, trying to stand up after wearing his trousers back on.

"Oh god, I'm sorry for that... Namjoon is a fucked up bastard, you shouldn't be with him in a locked room like this", the guy offered his hand, "I'm Seokjin. Let me help you". Jungkook frowned as he looked into Seokjin's face, trying to decode his intention. "It's okay, don't worry", Seokjin smiled softly trying to calm Jungkook down.

Jungkook reached for the hand and stood up properly, "Thanks for helping me", he said as he wiped his tears and sweat. "Come", Seokjin placed Jungkook's arm onto his broad shoulder, "I will aid you at my room". Jungkook nodded, limping as he follows Seokjin's steps.

***

"What do you want as drink?"

Jungkook looked around the room, "Anything is fine", he said. The interior of the room is cozy and dim-lit. A lot of books can be seen lying or arranged at almost every part of the house.

Seokjin hummed, "Well, are you fine with milk?" he asked again. He didn't really know what drink that'll suit the younger boy's taste so he gave options since it's easier. Jungkook turned his head towards Seokjin as he seemed interested in the two choice, "What kind of milk?" he inquired. "Chocolate, strawberry and banana milk", Seokjin listed while he checked the interior of his refrigerator.

Jungkook's eyes lit up, "Banana milk, please", he mused making Seokjin chuckled at the adorableness of the younger boy. Jungkook continued to rinse his hair with a towel, as he was just done with his bath before. Cleaning himself up, yet again. He kept on grunting in frustration about what has just happened between him and his recent customer, 'Ah, what a misfortune'.

After a while, Seokjin was finally done with his cooking. He placed two pancakes inside a plate before pouring melted chocolate on it, "Here you go", he said as he put the plate in front of Jungkook. The younger boy smiled widely, "Whoa, thanks", he cooed after he took another sip from his banana milk.

He ate the food hungrily while Seokjin looked at him, pleased. "I'm glad to see that you're liking it", the older one mused with his hand under his chin. Jungkook grinned, "It's really delicious, master", he complimented happily. The word 'master' stirred up a lot of lustful feelings inside Seokjin's body. He let out a deep sigh before he smiled; trying to erase those kinds of feelings.

Jungkook chewed on his food greedily with both of his eyes glued onto it. "You seemed starving", Jin pointed out as he take a seat in front of the young boy. "I haven't ate since yesterday, that's why", Jungkook lifted his head and grinned. Jin frowned, "Why haven't you?" he asked, worried for the boy. Jungkook hummed before he shrugged, "I don't know. I forgot to eat, I guess".

Silence started to suffocate Seokjin. He fiddled with his fingers, "You're not from here, right? What were you here for?" he inquired. "Yeah", Jungkook pouted as he was trying to find a legitimate reason, "I was here for my friend". He leaned forward to reach a box of tissues next to Seokjin before taking one out, "Thanks for the food", he said.

Seokjin noticed how the younger smelt so good and his body is quite well-built looking from his arm. The smell maybe was enticed by his lavender body wash since the younger took his shower before. That's much better than before; the smell of sweat and sex. Talking about sex, he has been wanting to ask the younger about the scene he witnessed before but he was afraid that it'll trigger anything inside him.

Jungkook noticed Seokjin was having a lot of thoughts inside his head so he leaned forward and waved his hand in front of the older's face. "Hey... Is there anything bothering you?" he tilted his head. Seokjin chuckled nervously, "No... No it's nothing". "Maybe you were thinking about me and the guy from before, right?" Jungkook guessed.

"Well, I'd be lying if I say I don't want to be explained about that", Seokjin scoffed. "Ah", Jungkook crossed his arms, "He paid me to do what he want and suddenly he beat the shit out of me. That's all". Seokjin started to confuse, "What do you mean?" he asked with a frown on his face. The young boy in front of him seemed too innocent for what he think that meant.

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm a prostitute". Seokjin eyes were buttoned, "Pardon?"

"I'm a whore"