six

Jungkook walked out of Jimin's room with hoodie over his head and both hands tucked inside the pockets. His pace was undefined. He didn't know where to go or where he supposed to go. The apartment building was like a maze, he wondered into this place following Jimin's steps before so he's totally clueless now. There's a lot of brown colored doors with three digits on it. Jungkook frowned as he stopped his pace at an intersection.

"Hey!"

Jungkook flinched at the sudden break of silence. He turned to his back to see a short guy with mint colored hair looking up to him – he seemed tipsy because of the faint blush that can be seen on his cheeks. Jungkook tilted his head, "Huh?" he asked simply. The short guy scrunched up his nose before he started, "What do you mean huh? It's me, Yoongi, you fucking retard", he pushed Jungkook's shoulder slightly.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion. Yoongi hit Jungkook's head, "This is how you react to me after like... 10 years we haven't met, Justin?" he exclaimed. 'Justin? Who the fuck even is that', Jungkook looked away from Yoongi as he tried to think of his next reaction.

"You are all grown up now, aren't you?" Yoongi grinned, "Back then you're so fragile and you'd always be with me to make sure that the bullies won't get to you". Jungkook scratched his head, "Yeah, I do remember that, umm", he paused to make sense of his next word, "hyung?" he guessed. Yoongi snickered, "Aww, how I missed hearing that word from you", he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's slim waist. Jungkook mentally sighed in relief; glad that his guess was right.

"Come here!" Yoongi pulled his the younger's hand towards a room with the number 069. Jungkook look at the number with a disgusted face, 'Wow, how immatured', he thought to himself. Yoongi opened the door and invited Jungkook in, "Hello, gays! I brought someone special today", he mused as he jumped happily. Two guys who were already inside the room tilted their head, confused about Jungkook's identity since they don't remember knowing the boy.

"Who's that guy?" one of them asked while crossing his arms.

Yoongi widened his eyes, "He's Justin! Don't you remember him, Hoseok?" he answered along with another question. Hoseok shrugged, "I don't think that's him, Yoongi", he cooed. "Well, you retard. Start remembering his face now, for fuck sake", Yoongi frowned, "At least Taehyung would remember him, right?"

The brown colored hair boy fiddled his own fingers, "Justin... Justin..." he muttered to himself while looking down to his lap. His face slowly start to blush, "I'll try to remember him now, Yoongi hyung". Yoongi grinned, "See? That's better", he approved as he take his seat on a sofa next to Hoseok before reaching for a small packet of white powder.

"Err..." Jungkook awkwardly ruffled his hair while still standing straight in front of the other guys since he didn't know if he's supposed to take a seat or go out of the room in which he preferred the second choice. "Ah, Justin! Tell us about your life after you set yourself free from the orphanage", Yoongi demanded while his hands busy pouring the white powder on the table before lining them up with his credit card.

Jungkook flinched. The fact that he was from an orphanage send shivers throughout his body. He escaped from there since he was 14 because of his boredom. He started selling his body for fun since he was 15 because he needs money for his food and rent. The person who suggested him to do this was long gone; he was a homeless geezer that would share some of his food with the young Jungkook even if the food was too little even for one person to eat. It was a hard life back then, but now he's 21 and still kicking.

"Ah... I worked as a stripper", he lied with a shrug. Well, not a blatant lie though so it's not that bad. Yoongi raised his face after snorting some of the powder in, "Whoa, really? That's nice, aye Justin", he praised. Hoseok scrunched up his face, "Yoongi hyung, you should stop doing that already god damn it. That's mine and yours has all been used up yesterday", he landed a quick hit on Yoongi's back while holding a glass of beer in other hand. Yoongi laughed, "You are my hope, Jung Hoseok... You should've bought more for me". "Well, how about you find a proper job and get your own god damn money", Hoseok shook his head. His lips then slowly curved up to form a smile since he likes to see Yoongi laughs a lot. It's much better than the usual dull Yoongi.

Jungkook finally decided to sit on the floor since he has been standing for minutes now and he doesn't like being the center of attention. "Justin..." Jungkook turned his head towards the faint deep voice, Taehyung got quickly flustered so he reached for a full glass of beer before chugging it down. Jungkook's eyes widen, 'The fuck is wrong with this kid'. Taehyung coughed several times while hitting his chest after he's about to choke on his own drink.

Yoongi nudged his head up, "Ah, Justin... Let's dance!"