four [m]

Jimin could feel his face heat up before he replied, "No shit. I was hard since I first met you".

"Woah there buddy chill the fuck up, geez", The Boy chukled. He pulled down Jimin's underwear, releasing a pulsing penis; which The Boy thought to himself to be cute. 'How can a dick looks god damn cute?', he questioned himself, 'Maybe I'm just retarded or some shit. I don't remember taking drugs before coming here too, oh lord'.

Jimin's small hands slowly cover his penis. The Boy looked up to his face, which was blushing too much and eventually made The Boy uwu-ed. "Don't look at my penis like that.. I'm self conscious about it", Jimin plead, taking one of his hands to cover his red tinted face. "Why would you be?", The Boy grunted, "It's.. c- nice, okay?". Jimin's face became redder. He can even feels the heat up on his face which made him pout before slapping The Boy's face softly.

The Boy chuckled, "You're too cute god damn". He started unbuckling his trousers, taking it off leaving him bare in the underwear which was too tight as he's getting boner just by watching Jimin being adorable. That's so dangerous indeed. Being in Jimin's spell may make his dick harden up too much that it'll be painful for days. He pushed Jimin down onto the bed before placing himself in between the blonde's legs.

With lube on his right hand, he pulled Jimin closer to him with his left, making the bottom one squealed a bit. "Jesus..", Jimin laughed, "Please treat me gently.. It has been a while since I've..". The Boy hummed, "Really? I do hope I can do it gently tho", as he finished his sentence, he pushed two lubed fingers into Jimin's inviting ass without any warning.

"Ahh! Gentl- Ahh, fuck..", Jimin was moaning mess. He has been masturbating with his ass before but The Boy was making him feel like it's the first time ever being fingered with such well-defined fingers. Maybe it's the fact that his fingers are small and short so he can't reach the spot that has been lonely for touch. The spot that will make Jimin cry out begging for more. Well, now it's not lonely anymore.

The Boy keeps on pumping his fingers into Jimin's tight ass. He added one more before curling them up, messing Jimin up more. He throw his head back, letting out beautiful cries of pleasure. Jimin felt not just butterflies but also other animals, making ruckus inside his stomach. His dick was standing up with pain and crave for attention. His ass was pulsing, making The Boy's breath hitched.

The Boy pulled his fingers off Jimin's ass, "You don't want your money be wasted by cumming with only my fingers, right? God damn". He released his penis from his underwear, aligning it with Jimin's entrance before thrusting deep into it. Jimin gasped loudly, surprised by the big thing that entered him. Several beads of tears, escaped his eyes as moaned in pain and pleasure. The Boy groaned, "Damn, you tight boy", he hissed as he moves in and out Jimin's entrance slowly.

Jimin wiped his tears off his face before taking a pillow next to him to cover his face up. He moaned louder into the pillow which results in some muffled noises which was better since the walls of his room wasn't that thick so his neighbors may hear the noises he was making. The Boy pouted. He liked to listen to Jimin's voices since they're so beautiful so he thrusted faster and deeper into the blonde's ass, hitting the sweet spot that Jimin loved so much. Jimin screamed out in pleasure, "I'm close I'm close I'm close..", he chanted.

The Boy keep on thrusting his dick into Jimin's ass; keeping up his pace. As Jimin was close when out of the blue, The Boy grabbed his dick with a hard grip, denying the blonde's climax. Jimin cried out, begging to come. The Boy keeps on thrusting into Jimin as he was close too. After a few hard thrust, he released his grip on Jimin's dick, letting Jimin bust his best climax; arching his back, curling up his toes. Followed by The Boy who pulled out before cumming. He would be more than happy to cum inside the cute boy but it's his protocol to not do so and he has to keep it straight.

Heavy breathing filled the room up. The smell of sex was making Jimin's head numb. He let out a long satisfied sigh, "That was the best".