thirteen

Jungkook was back to where he were. He ruffled his hair in slight frustration, not knowing where to go. Should he just go home? Or should he find more money? His pace became uneven.

His eyes met the exit sign yet again. 'Okay', Jungkook thought to himself, 'Home sounds good now. I've got myself good amount of money already so there's not regret for that'. He took the turn and ended up in a stairway. He rubbed the back of his neck before he starts walking down the stairs.

It was all silence and Jungkook loved it. He's used to it and he still like it. However it was broken by a string of sobs. Jungkook tilted his head as he tried to find the source of the noise. It's not that he was annoyed by it but he was simply curious. It was already 15 minutes past 1 in the morning. Normally, people would be wrapping themselves in their blanket and sleep with their loved ones.

"Hello?", Jungkook tapped the sobbing guy's shoulder. The guy flinched before he quickly turned his head back, "J-Justin?"

Jungkook was about to burst into laughters but instead doing that, he took a deep breath in as he runs his eyes away from the guy in front of him. "Taehyung, right?" he asked. The brown haired guy nodded while wiping his runny nose with his sleeves. Jungkook smiled and took a seat next to Taehyung, "My name is not Justin, to be honest. So, let's just stop using that name already", he pointed out.

Taehyung frowned, "Then, w-what's your name?", he asked. His sobs were still there but he started to feel better since a beautiful boy is sitting next to him now. His sad heart was suddenly filled with flowers and rainbows.

"Let's not talk about that", Jungkook said, "By the way, how old are you?" he asked as he tries to change the subject. "22", Taehyung answered short. He touched up his messy hair, trying to make him look better for the guy next to him.

"It's okay", Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand down, "I like your messy hair, hyung". Taehyung face was flushed pink, making the younger squealed internally. Taehyung turned his head to Jungkook and stared deep into the hazel orbs of his. Jungkook stared back with a genuine smile on his face. There were no words between them but the moment will soon be etched wholeheartedly into both of the boys' memory.

"So", Jungkook coughed to break the silence, "Why were you crying? It's too late already, you should be sleeping". Taehyung pouted before he looked down into his lap, "Nothing much really..." he muttered faintly.

Jungkook's mind started to work, "I can help you ease your problem", he said seductively while patting Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung shuddered, "W-what do you mean?"

Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair with his eyes piercing deep into the older's, "You know what I mean", he sticked his tongue out. Taehyung's face was tinted red. His eyes widen, "No, it's okay. It's okay", he blurted out as he started to panic.

Jungkook chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm a prostitute". "A clean one too", he added, grinning. Taehyung covered his face with his hand, "R-really?"