twelve [m]

"I'm a whore"

***

"Ah! Ah! Ahn... Master"

Seokjin moved his hips back and forth as he thrusts his whole length into Jungkook's inviting ass, "Oh... If I'm your master then who are you?" he asked between his movements. Jungkook was leaning flat onto the dining table, moaning mess with his saliva started to drool out of his mouth. "I-I'm your s-slut, master", he breathed heavily.

Seokjin hissed, arroused by every single syllable that escaped from Jungkook's pink lips. He thrusted his length balls deep into the younger. "Oh fuck!", Jungkook cried in pleasure as his eyes rolled and his back arched. Seokjin stayed still in the position as he leaned forward towards the younger.

"M-mah! Mas-ster!", Jungkook has his tongue out from his mouth as he moaned when Seokjin teased both of his perky nipples. He kept on twisting and pinching it, making Jungkook lost control of himself since those were definitely his weak spot.

Seokjin licked on Jungkook's neck while he moved his hips painfully slow; pulled it back before pushing it inside inch by inch until it's again balls deep into the younger's inviting ass. His hands were still playing with those hard buds on the younger's chest.

Jungkook mind was cloudy; the older guy was certainly handling him too good. It's not rough but it still can make the younger boy's eyes fluttered as he moaned for more.

Seokjin noticed how Jungkook's lonely dick was pulsing and leaking with a lot of precum so he decided to touch it, making the younger feels better. Jungkook arched his back, "Ah! Shit..." Jungkook hissed, "Please don't touch it, m-master... I would cum faster if you do so", he pleaded.

"It's okay. You can cum when you want to, sweetheart", Seokjin smiled softly while his hips was gradually moving faster. He tighten his grip on Jungkook's length as he started to pump it up and down. Jungkook's breath raged, "No... Please no-Ah!"

Seokjin scoffed, "Well, okay then", he released his hand and reached for a pink colored ribbon nearby. He leaned back forward and tied the ribbon tightly around the younger's dick, without forgetting both of his testicles.

Jungkook was genuinely surprised by the sudden action as he grunted in both pain and pleasure. His dick was hurting so bad because he was too close to his climax before. "Is this what you want then?", Seokjin brushed Jungkook's bangs aside while thrusting in and out the younger. Jungkook nodded frantically before he pleaded, "More... Please, master. Fuck me harder".

Seokjin rolled his eyes back. "Oh fuck", he breathed, "You're such a slut, aren't you?" he started to pick up his pace as his length brushed in and out of Jungkook's ass. "Y-yes", the younger cried, "Yes I am".

Seokjin's eyes were both attracted to Jungkook's twitching dick. He was not the kind of person who would do kinky stuffs like this but since the younger one was enjoying it a little too much, he just shrugged it off.

After a while, Seokjin shuddered as he feels his climax approaching. "Fuck, I'm close", he muttered as the skin slapping intensifies. Jungkook was literally sobbing as he bit his arm, trying to avoid himself from being noisy. He couldn't even say anything as a response to the older. He was too overwhelmed.

Seokjin grunted as he came inside Jungkook's ass, filling him up. Jungkook moaned, throwing his head back because of the foreign yet so familiar warm liquid flowed inside him. "Untie.. Untie it please, m-master", he pleaded.

"Oh, yes of course", without even bothering to pull his length out of Jungkook, Seokjin leaned over and entangled the suffocating ribbon around the younger's pulsing dick. "Jesu- Fuck...", Jungkook arched his back and curled his toes as he came right after that.

"Holy shit... You're too good for this", Seokjin confessed.

***

Jungkook walked out of the shower, with a white fluffy towel wrapped around his slender neck. He couldn't help but take a shower after any kind of sexual intercourse and it has been his quirk since he started doing this kind of job for living.

Seokjin was sleeping soundly on a pale red couch while holding some amount of money on his right hand. Jungkook chuckled as he found the older adorable. He approached Seokjin and sit on his lap before hugging him.

Seokjin's eyes fluttered as it opened to see Jungkook's doe eyes. His lips curved to form a smile, "Oh, hi sweetheart", he greeted. Jungkook only hummed in response as he snuggled his head deeper into Seokjin's chest. Seokjin giggled, "What's the occasion?"

Jungkook shrugged as he pulled his face away from Seokjin, "Olders fuck the best", he said simply. Seokjin blushed before he hit the younger's arm playfully, "I'm not that old, you brat".

Jungkook unwrapped his hands from Seokjin before he stands up, "Well then, I should get going by now", he grinned. "Oh", Seokjin sighed, "Okay. Here is your money and please take care of yourself out there".

Jungkook snatched the money from the older before counting it all and placing it inside his wallet, "Don't worry. I'm all good".