part 5

"I trust you, I'll tell u everything randhir. So it all started two weeks back when my father was invited to a party by his boss. I went along with him and the whole time Aryan (his boss) was just staring at me very weirdly he even took me for a dance forcefully and touched me inappropriately on my back and waist. I didn't say anything that time because that job was our family's only source of income and my father couldn't afford to loose it. But what shocked me was that even my father didn't stop him"

Randhir was already shaking with anger but didn't show it to her and waited for her to speak further.

She continued "one day he suddenly came to our house making an excuse that he urgently needed some papers which were with papa and when papa went inside to fetch him those he started coming closer to me and even tried to kiss me but I pushed him. When I complained about it to papa he said that he can't loose the job so I should cooperate with him. Like seriously can you imagine a father telling his own daughter to give away her dignity for the sake of a stupid job"

She was crying by now.

"That day I was really stressed and left half of the lectures and even you had called me but I preferred to ignore. When I reached home papa was already present there. He told me that he lost his job and only I can get it back for him. I was really confused. He.. He said that I have to sleep with aryan to get his job back. I was shocked beyond wits how could my father even think like that for his own daughter. I was about to leave the house but he forcefully locked me in the room and said that Aryan would come that night. He left me alone there to cry I was screaming to open the door but no one listened to me. After few hours he entered the room and tried to... tried to ra.. rape me"

She was crying bitterly holding onto him very tightly thinking about all those bitter memories.

Randhir's condition was no good his eyes were red and he was completely shaking with anger. He just wanted to kill her father and his boss bare handed.

They both tried to compose themselves in each other's tight embrace.

"I am really sorry sanyukta that you had to go through so much. You should have told me about it when that bastard misbehaved with you the first time itself I would have broken all his bones then only"

"I was scared randhir I didn't knew what to do"

"It's okay coz now your culprits will get the punishment they deserve. I will get you justice"

"Thank you so much randhir. I don't know what will I do without you thank you for always being there for me. I wanted to ask you something from a long time are you taking so much pain for me?"

"Because.....

What do you think will be his answer. Will he be able to confess his feeling for her??

No restrictions for bashing her father😤😤

If you liked it then please hit the star icon 🌟 and drop your views in the comments section.
Stay tuned!!