part 13

As the morning sun rays peeped in sandhir's abode through the slightly ajar curtains, they fell on randhir's face causing his sleep to break. He opened his eyes and first thing he saw was his newly found girlfriend sleeping just next to him with her hands wrapped around him.

He just admired her with a small smile and kissed her forehead and both cheeks and this thinned her slumber. She blinked her eyes a few times to adjust the light.

As she saw him her eyes widened at first and then she realized last night's events and her cheeks heated up. She looked at him properly, he looked so hot yet cute with his messy hair and shirtless body.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked him shyly knowing the answer already.

"I was just praising my fate that it got me you, the most beautiful person both in and out" he said lovingly.

She blushed again and chirped "I am the lucky one here. I am glad that I love a person like you. You know what, when I woke up just now at first that it was all a dream and it took me a minute to realise the reality"

His smile turned into a sexy smirk and he said huskily " you mean you thought that you were having a wet dream about me."

Her eyes widened at his comment but she knew that he was only teasing her so played along anyway. "You're talking s if you never had any such dream about me"

His smirk widened at her reply "oh don't even ask me. I have done much more to you in my dream than what I did yesterday"

She couldn't help blushing at his bold words and decided to drop the play and hit his forearm "enough of your rubbish now remove your hand I need to get up" and tried to remove his arm which was resting on her waist.

"What no please be here for some more time. Its Sunday today we can get up late. I am liking it like this"

"No randhir, see its already 9. Let me get up naa" she pouted showing him the wall clock in the front.

"Don't do that. OK I'll let you go only on one condition that is you have to give me my morning kiss."

With this he smacked their lips even without waiting for her answer. Its not like she revolted, in fact she happily gave his tongue the entrance in her mouth.

They kissed each other passionately and deeply for almost half an hour and broke the kiss panting hard.
"I want all my days to start like this only" he said dreamingly.

She smiled and pushed him away to get up from the bed. She completely forgot about her dress which was still accumulated at her waist. She realised her state as she got up.

Thank god her back was facing him otherwise she would have died of shyness there itself. He understood her unspoken words like always and got up and sat behind her.

He pulled her dress back up through her arms making almost negligible contact with her skin and zipped it properly. He placed a kiss at her nape and whispered "you don't need to be awkward with me. Ever."

She was again amused by his actions. He always managed to show a new level of care for her everyday. She really felt lucky at the moment.

She turned a little and pecked her cheeks and chirped a small thanks. She then exited his room to freshen up to start a new day and the new and the most beautiful phase of her life.

Renuka was going to return tomorrow so they had the whole day to themselves. Randhir gave a leave to all servants specially to spend quality time with his LADY LOVE.

They spent the whole day talking, teasing, fighting, cuddling and eating.

This life was bliss for both of them with their love beside them and a bright future ahead.

And this marks the end of ch 13.

As I had told earlier itself that this is a short story so it has to come to an end soon. Just 1-2 more chapters left.

Should I give an epilogue??

Do drop your views.

Thanks for reading...
Stay tuned!!!