part 8

It was evening time when sanyukta was sleeping in her room and randhir was running here and there looking after all the arrangements as he wanted everything to be perfect today.

Yes he was finally going to propose her today. He was finally going to confess his feelings which he has concealed in his heart for last 4 years.

He was very nervous and excited at the same time. But somewhere in a corner of his heart he was scared too, what if she didn't reciprocate his feelings? What if she left him forever?
These thoughts were eating him up from inside.

But composing himself he made his best efforts and prepared himself for the worst.
_______________________________

It was 7 in the evening when sanyukta woke up. She got up to go outside but found her room locked from outside. A frown speared on her face thinking about the different reasons for this.

She came back to her bed and her frown widened seeing a paper bag neatly kept on her bed which she didn't notice earlier.

On opening it she found a very beautiful peach colour with blue polka dots one-peice dress in it and a not saying-

Don't stress your brain too much. I have only locked your room as I wanted to do something really special for my best friend. So please be ready. I'll open the for exactly at 8:00 p.m. be ready for your surprise.
P.s. - I have picked up the dress myself but if you don't like it then please wear anything you are comfortable in coz you look beautiful in anything you wear.😊😊
~Randhir.

A sweet smile took place on her lips a after reading this sweet message. She took a while to admire the dress and then immediately started getting ready really excited for his surprise.

She paired the dress with matching earrings and black colour pumps, light makeup adored her face which consisted of only a little foundation, eye liner and her pink lip gloss. She let her hair fall loosely on her shoulders till her waist in soft curls.

(Sanyukta's attire)

(Sanyukta's attire)

As said earlier randhir opened the door exactly at 8'o clock but sanyukta was to busy to notice it. It was after few minutes that she realised it.

She immediately exited her room. Just outside she was welcomed by randhir who was dressed in a black button up and black trousers looking handsome as ever. The first 3 buttons of his shirt were purposely left open to give a nice view of his gym hard work.

Sanyukta then realised that she was shamelessly checking him out but as she looked into his eyes she saw his condition no different then hers.

He was busy taking in her beautiful features. Sanyukta was feeling very conscience under his gaze as it was very different from the other days.

Randhir finally came out of his trance and forwarded his hand for her which she gladly accepted. After a lot of thinking and hesitation he finally chirped,"You are looking very beautiful today sanyukta."

She smiled shyly and replied,"you are not looking bad yourself."

As they moved towards the hall sanyukta noticed that the lights of the whole mansion were dim. When they reached the centre of the hall her eyes widened in shock and surprise.

The end of chapter 8 is here.

What do you guys think will happen further?
Will randhir be able to confess his feelings or will it just remain as a friendly date??
If yes then what do you think will be sanyukta's reply??

Thanks for reading...
Stay tuned!!!