part 9

As they moved towards the hall sanyukta noticed that the lights of the whole mansion were dim. When they reached the centre of the hall her eyes widened in shock and surprise.

The whole place was beautifully decorated with candles and balloons. There was table in the centre with casseroles and plates. There was a small canopy made of roseson top of it. In short it was just breathtaking.

"Beautiful" was the only word that escaped her mouth at the moment.

"Liked it?" He asked expectantly.

"Like? I loved it" she said excitedly. "Thank you so much for making so much efforts for me. Even I was thinking of celebrating today."

"Oh shut up there are more surprises awaiting you" he winked at her.

________________________________

They had their dinner while talking and her laughing at his silly jokes. She came to know that the food which contained all her favorite dishes was actually prepared by him which made it even more special.

But one thing that she found strange was his body language. Today he was behaving very weirdly looking all nervous for god knows what reason and getting zoned out time to time staring at her she even asked him but he didn't say anything.

Randhir's POV-
She is looking so beautiful today. I just can't take my eyes off her. Her smile is so soothing and feels even better to know that I am the reason behind it.

I don't know what will happen today but one thing is for sure that I promise myself that come what may I'll never let this smile of her fade away even if it takes me to stay away from her.

It's time I'll confess my heart out to her today. Oh god please help me. Don't let anything go wrong today.

With this thought I got up and forwarded my hand to her. "May I have the privilege to dance with this pretty lady" I said with a wide smile in order to hide my nervousness.

She gladly accepted it reciprocating my smile. I took out my phone and played her favorite romantic song.

(Tune in ti Jeena jeena from badlapur)

Hmm.. hmm…

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

(I held her hand with one of my hand and the other one holding her waist while her other hand was on my shoulder)

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

(We were moving according to the beats looking into each others eyes)

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm.. hmmm..

(I was trying to find a slightest bit of the emotion, in her eyes, which were depicting in my eyes)

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain…

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain…

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

(I could feel the meaning of each and every word of the song. I knew it was time. All I could do was to hope that she says YES)

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm… hmmm..

Randhir's POV ends

The whole while sanyukta was dancing with huge smile pasted on her lips. She was enjoying every bit of it. She was even feeling a bit shy due randhir's constant gaze and their proximity.

As the music ended randhir suddenly sat on his right knee and started saying while looking directly into sanyukta's eyes...

That was part 9 for you.

Longest part till now.
Finally he is going to propose...
Excited???

Thanks for reading.
Stay tuned!!!