chapter 1

Neka: "Ugh dang it I guess I went a little bit rough in doing my asq my leg hurts a bit (while I was walking in the black market) I saw a guy advertising demi-slave"
Advertising man: "buy buy your demi-human..blah blah blah."
Neko: "hmm to be honest i'm not very interested in getting one but they are good for fighting partners all the students in the academy I'm going have at least one demi-human,hmm..it wouldn't be bad getting one" i said whispering myself(while I was staring the demi human I saw a boy and a girl underneath it had a note saying : siblings power high race: witch) in my mind I said (I dont think not many people are going to be buying to witch that can kill you when you're off guard. Witch are known for there sneaking tricks where they act innocent and then kill you hmm.. I guess I'll read there minds since I'm interested. (Hasudomid, spell for reading mind) (reading the girl mind: hopefully someone will buy us even though we are witch we wont do nothing and if we don't get cold then me and my bother will be separated and I don't want that...) 

(Neka mind: hmm witch are quite smart and powerful but also dangerous if they weren't treated badly they don't seem like bad kids but hmm.. I'll buy them I kinda hate for them to be separated.( I walked to the merchant man ) hey I want to buy the boy and girl over there

[merchant man: oh I see OK anything else you want to get while getting those 2 mam?
Neka: [hmm..maybe I having more wouldn't be bad and why not spend my money I have enough to keep billions of people alive why not waste it.]
OK sir I guess I'll take your request I want that girl with the mismatch eyes and that guy elf and that guy with with the blue long hair and the vampire girl with the light purple hair.
[ Merchant man: you sure u want that elf you will be more safer for a female elf and they are strong.
Neka : no im ok I'm strong to handle at least an elf
Merchant man: Also be careful with that vampire girl she may look innocent but she is a monster that have killed a lot people. Lot of people have return her so she have been sold from many buyers so be careful
Neka: ok I'll keep that in mind
(And I smirk a bit)
Merchant man: OK that will be 4 million
Neka: ok(got my card and swipe it from a machine tbh they were quite cheap from what I earned from doing asq I earn about 300 thousand dollars if it a quick quest if the monster is more stronger then the higher pay
Merchant man: thank you for buying, hey jake bring the demi over here!!
Jake: y-yes sir
Neka thoughts : poor him well is not my business to care about them.
( they brought the demi-human I was quite surprised because i never thought that I would be getting one bli bet everyone will be surprised when they see my with these things.
I see them coming and I said "welcome to your new master & hopefully u behave well.