The new night

Hey everyone...This is an OS on RiKara...

After all the marriage preparations of RuVya...finally our love birds have got some time of their own...
All tired by the day's work had went to sleep and Gauri here just came back to the room after arranging everything properly for tomorrow...
She was then arranging their bed to have a good night sleep when her husband back hugged her... Yeah it was Om all in a romantic mood for her wifey...

Gauri: Omkaraji... Kaa kar rahe hai aap..??

Om: Apni patni ko yaad dila raha hu ki uska ek pati bhi hai..

Gauri: Aur aapko aisa kyu lagta hai ki Hume Yaad nhi hai ki hamara ek pati bhi hai...

Om: Kyunki pura din to Tim ghar pe kaam karti rahti ho..mere sath to rahti Hi nhi ho...

Gauri turned towards him...

Gauri: Achcha to aapko is baat se sikayat hai...

Om: Han..

Gauri: To bataiyye ki aapko Manane k liye Hume kaa karna padega...

Om: Zyada kuch nhi...Bas aaj ki raat Tumhe mere naam karni padegi...

Gauri: Matlab..

Mature content ahead... Read only if you are comfortable

To make her understand the meaning of his words.. Om took Gauri's lips in his...
Gauri was first shocked at his quick action but then her hands slowly moved to his neck and she held him tightly and then reciprocated the kiss...
The kiss was gentle and soft at the beginning but then turned out to be a passionate one...
Om had lost his cool now and want more to it...so he held Gauri tightly from her waist...
Soon they were feeling lack of oxygen and parted their lips... Both looked at each other breathing heavily...
Maybe Gauri won't tell but she loved this new experience... Om looked at her and again started kissing her and now the passion was even more... He couldn't control himself anymore... So he parted and took Gauri in bridal style and landed her on the bed with Om on top of her... He was then kissing her neck... But due to the tight kurti he was not getting what he wanted... So he asked Gauri to sit... And Gauri did as she was told...all this was new for her...
Om unzipped her kurti and put it down...he then got back to the work...he started kissing aal over her body and biting it occasionally... Gauri moaned in pleasure...
Om was liking the effect he had on Gauri... Now he moved towards her stomach and started biting and licking it occasionally...Gauri was enjoying all of it...
Om then again moved up...put his hands on Gauri's back moving it to the hook of her bra and looked at Gauri fir her permission... Gauri nodded with a smile...
As soon as he got the permission he unhooked her bra and put the straps down...He then started to squeeze both her breasts and started kissing her again..then he removed one of his hand and started licking and biting one of her breasts ...the other hand was still doing its work... Gauri moaned loud...He then moved to the other breast and did the same... Gauri was just loving the sweet torture on her body..
After satisfying himself with her breasts he pulled out her pajamas and Gauri closed her eyes... But one thing that irked her was that she was almost naked with only a panty around her private part and he was still fully dressed up...she stopped Om in his tracks and pulled of his kurta and pajama...she was now happy to see him...
He was not less than a hero... Om smiled at her antics and then continued with his work...to her satisfaction he first pulled out his underwear and then that of Gauri... His manhood was now so hard and eagerly waiting to go inside Gauri...but he decided to tease Gauri more... So he rubbed his manhood around Gauri's womanhood... She was overwhelmed... He then licked her private part...and started moving his manhood to her stomach... Gauri was done with it now...

Gauri: Omkaraji... Please... Make love to me now...

Om was waiting for this desperateness of her... And without waiting further he put his manhood inside of her womanhood and then Gauri moved her thighs apart to make him comfortable with his act...
Soon Om was no more gentle..His thrust was getting getting harder and harder and Gauri could only shout 'ahhh' ...while giving her what she needed his hands slowly travelled up to his breast and he started squeezing it harder and Gauri's moans got louder...
The pleasure of the act was taking it over them...His thrust was getting even deeper with both of them breathing heavily... As it was Gauri's first time she was bleeding and crying...but to her satisfaction Om sucked her tears and then kissed her on lips gently to ease the pain and then again started tasting her nipples...Gauri could only moan his name in pleasure and pain..'Om...Om..hawk...Aahhh...' The more Gauri cried the more Om made it in...her insides were gripping his manhood very tight and this made Om's thrust more..Om then increased his speed dominating Gauri... Then Gauri pulled him down and she was on top of him...she kissed his chest and his nipples...she then sucked his manhood with her tongue and then sat above him taking his member in again... While the whole process Gauri shaked herself to let him go in and kissed him all over...

They both loved their love making session and then cuddled in each others embrace... This was THE NEW NIGHT of their life...

.
.
.

.

Thanks to everyone who read this...
I really wanted to write something like this...