i met you. he met me.

mackenzie

emotions, clean steps, and respect. repeat every second of the day you are at "Abby Lee Dance Company; LA". 

today at dance we are starting a new week. i guess you could say ever since i beat maddie i have been the favorite, but for the past few weeks abby keeps calling me out for not pointing my toe when its pointed or not being sad enough even though i already am because of how much she screamed at me. 

"hello everyone. good job last week with 1st place in the group dance"

[everyone claps]

"lets get right into the pyramid shall we. today at the bottom we have kendall. I think you need to work on your emotions and making sure you are on time because last week you were 4 counts early to enter the stage."

as always jill interrupts and ruins any chance kendall has at getting a solo and abby starts yapping back. it gets annoying for hearing it everyday. 

"abby kendall was amazing i don't know why you like to put her down this way. you never treat mackenzie this way!"

i slowly sink my head down and gulp down to stop myself from tearing up because i hate getting in the middle of things. 

"maybe your kid needs to step up like mackenzie and do her work right! mackenzie has never lost since last season and i scream at her every week! i think your daughter cries to much like mackenzie used to."

wow. abby stood up for me? i slowly lifted my head shook and gave her a warm smile. she smiled back and i felt so happy. maddie was in the corner of the room just staring down at me because abby has never stood up to her. 

i dont know why i am so nice to maddie and mom. all they do it treat me like nothing and give me nothing. i am so nice i do everything for her and she does absolutely nothing for me. they make me get in trouble so maddie can come out. I have 12 million fans and maddie has 9 million. because some people connect dots with their brain and realize what happens on TV isn't reality. 

"we are moving a long with pyramid, next we have nia. i think you need to try harder."

i know one thing for sure abby isnt fond of nia because she has a better music career than the ones she has started herself like kendall, me, and maddies. only two of them ended up well, me and maddie. 

i saw nia look at abby and nod and slowly put her head down and looked at her feet while holly rolled her eyes and gave that "i wonder when you will stop using excuses" look and then abby contiuned

"next we have jojo. you have an incredible talent and i really want you to start using it. when you do a cartwheel make it the best cartwheel you have ever done."

surprisingly abby was nice to jojo and she wasnt as rude as she usually was but i didn't think much of it. 

"next we have maddie. you did good. nothing much but they were better people. you need to work on your skills i think you are losing dance ability rather than getting better."

at the corner of my eye i see maddie stiffen up and melissa roll her eyes. im pretty sure she is going to say something to make maddie not get a solo. 

"abby why can't you treat maddie like you used to. why kenzie? what did she ever do good to you?"

i was disgusted even abby was. everyone was. not maddie and melissa they could care less. abby smirked and i looked at her and let out a small not noticeable fake smile. 

"maybe maddie doesn't deserve the solo i was giving today to her maybe it should go to someone who is nice to their family, and teammates. sorry maddie but your mom costed you one."