stop making me feel like this.

mackenzie

[after pyramid (assignments)]

"ok since last week maddie did well I am giving her a solo competing against brynn and kendall. mackenzie you are the lead of the group and have a duet with lauren! brynn you deserved a solo so I gave you one and maddie and kendall you are going against each other. brynn is amazing and I dont need a double take on that so if she places below you i will be fine. but who ever among you to get lower will be kicked out of the team. also johnny is joining us as our music stopper, and starter."

ok, me and maddie aren't the strongest sisters ever but she needs to win that solo against kendall because I cannot leave her. so I will talk to abby and than maddie about some favorite stuff.

[mackenzie talk to abby]

"hey miss abby may I talk to you please?"

"yes of course darling come on in."

"abby i wanted to ask for a long lasting favor if its possible"

"of course honey"

"i want competition. miss abby maddie would be good competition for me. I want her to go on your good side and I want her to become your favorite along with me. is that possible?"

"oh I thought you wouldn't ask! i was thinking about the same thing I just didn't know how to feel about it! yippe! you can go tell maddie and help her with the routine because kendall winning is a no no for me!"

"of course miss abby! thank you so much!!"

yes! ok now i have to get on maddies good side!

[time skip to maddie and kenzie]

"hey maddie i need to talk to you!"

"sure kenz you miss excited it better be good."

"ok i may have convinced abby that i wanted you to be my competition and to make you number 1 with me."

"omg mackenzie!! i love you so much!"

"and since we are sister I will help you with your dance! you need to nail it I dont want kendall here she is really mean."

"ok mackenzie you can help I will beat her. She lost me by 10 points me standing there doing nothing will get more points then her."

"ok good we are on the same page. i just have a favor"

"sure mack z"

"can you get mom to love me too?"

"of course mackenzie anything for you!"

[orlando house]

my sister has convinced my mom to love me too. but she's hidding something from me. i don't like that.

my mom has also decided to come with me for dinner. it will be the orlandos and zieglers.

-
-

me and Johnny were watching a movie and I snuggled next to him to get warm.

"you ok there mack z?" Johnny asked subtle yet confused

"yea Johnny boii just cold no worries." I replied

"you know becoming warm isn't hard" he stared. He pressed his chest against me and snuggled up so we were tangling legs. "and with the right people it makes it easier."

[513 words]

so sorry I haven't posted I had math, social studies, and science exams coming up and I had to study since they are important but I don't have homework for some time since I just took the test so, make sure to stay tuned because I'm posting more this week than usual!!

bye guys i luff u all.