you love me?

a/n - comment here if you want shout outs

mackenzie

the warmth of the sun overflows my skin as I step out of the little space I rented 'anonymous' for a couple months. my steps are slow due to the ache they suffer everyday of walking with minimal food. my feet glide to the side of the road speed walking not wanting to be late. my backpack swung around my back as i hold the straps in front. my attire is not the best for the weather, but no one can know its me mackenzie behind the shades, hats, and notepads.

I was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and blue jeans with nike shoes, with the weather at 85. 

-

the heavy front school doors take up most of my energy and the stares take up another. 

i walk slowly each step touching the tile in front of me, as i get distracted with the reflection of the hallway lights gleaming on the floors. 

so distracted that i remembered maddie and johnny were on to me. my hand was held softly as i look back. i didn't want that feeling to go away knowing those hands belonged to johnny.

"mackenzie?"

conversation, to know what johnny thinks about me, mackenzie. without knowing its mackenzie behind everything. 

i grab my notepad and hear a couple sighs. 

i jot down quickly in cursive "who is mackenzie?" i close the lid and hand it over to him gently.

"i can't read cursive" he muttered

a smile formed on my face remembering as i talk the notebook back and write it in manuscript clearly. i showed it to him. i imagned a smile form but how badly i wanted to see it. 

"a girl who i love deeply but this world makes you do crazy things just to get something you want, like my career."

i wanted to scream in his face 'i could have helped you didn't need to do that to me!' but all that came out was an 'oh'

oh no i spoke. 

he grabbed my chin and lifted it up softly. he was about to take my off hat, and i would have let him but the bell rang. 

the whole day the only thing that was on my mind was 'a girl who i love deeply' said by johnny orlando. i want to tell someone it me mackenzie but no one would understand only-

my thought was interrupted by someone pulling my hand dragging me out of the school with force and no way for me to turn back. i wasn't scared knowing it was-

"kenzie please talk to me, i won't tell johnny and maddie." lauren spoke interrupting me once again. 

i looked to side to see the whole school staring at me, us.

i wrote down 'somewhere else look at the school' and showed it to them.

they turned there heads where the whole school was watching and then at me and nodded. 

-

"mackenzie talk please." brynn spoke releasing a breath she was holding

"why did you do that me?" i spoke softly

"thats johnny's reason and you have to talk to johnny about that."

"im scared of him. he hurt me knowing i could have gotten his career bigger without ruining us but becoming closer."

"oh you know."

"and you guys supported him"

"we didn't we got caught up in the drama because he didn't say anything. talk to him"

"i wish i faced you guys that day so i didn't have to be homeless for a month. i ate something yesterday for the first time in a month." i muttered

they gasped followed with a ding from my phone 

from: johnny

talk to me. please. 

              seen

"kenzie be healthy be safe talk to him"

"i will but thank you."

"im sorry"

"its fine mistkes happen brynn."

"friends kenz?" lauren asked for brynn and herself

"how about best friends. also don't tell maddie"

they nodded joining me for a hug.

to: johnny

come to the football field. our spot..

from: johnny

on my way.

-

"you don't love me, mackenzie and its all my fault."

"john. ca-alm do-own"

"im sorry for everything mackenzie, i was just following orders"

he turned around about to leave, about to leave me not just this football field, i can't let that happen again, then it would be my fault.

"but i do love you. a lot."

flashback

his fluffy hair perfectly moving with the wind and his hand fixing his the poofiness, his gucci backpack swung around like no tomorrow. 

getting lost in his green hazel eyes wouldn't be something to be ashamed of, or to try to cover, because once you lock eyes you have fallen deep under his spell, smirks coming your way become part of what makes you more nervous. 

hey thats johnny vincet orlando.

and i had a chance with him. 

"hi mackenzie."

i took out of notebook but he took it out of hand and put it behind his back. i looked up at him. he was begging with those eyes srunched up and his nose wrinkled with his smile turned to a frown swooping the bottom lip to show the most. 

"come here."

i scooted closer to him and turned round not facing but leaning against him. i wanted to feel this for the longest time around me. 

"i wish you didn't john."

"me too, there is a lot of mistakes i have made and now its time to put the bandage over the bruise. kenzie i love you. when you left me that day i knew i made the worst mistake ever. i knew i messed up and lauren, brynn and i were trying to find you for a week straight." 

"john im scared. i haven't eaten in a month because of you i let myself suffer over a boy something the old me would never do. i loved you so much to only get hurt. destroyed. broken. unfixable."

"kenz i promise you the world, it was a mistake that will go away."

"everyone deserves a second chance but,"

"you don't love me, mackenzie and its all my fault."

"john. ca-alm do-own"

"im sorry for everything mackenzie, i was just following orders"

he turned around about to leave, about to leave me not just this football field, i can't let that happen again, then it would be my fault.

"but i do love you. a lot."

end of flashback

[1060 Words]

hey guysss made it extra long for you guyss, i really like this chapter lol. anyway ill post soon because i got my phone taken. 

btw: i write on my computer. 

see yaaa