II

"what is wrong with you?" his hand was still in my arm but for some unknown reason he didn't take it away.

"what is wrong with me? You cheated on me!" I say screaming at him letting all the hurt out.

" I trusted you, I fucking trusted you Archie! I don't understand why did you do it, wasn't I enough for you?" he came closer to me tears starting to build in his eyes.

" ronnie of course you are enough, you are more than enough! I love you" I shook my head and looked at him with hurt on my face.

" stop! You don't love me! you just don't want to be alone. or maybe, I'm just good for your ego, I don't know! maybe I just make you feel better about your life but you don't love me, because you don't destroy the people you love." this was the second time that I cried today and I was sick of it, i'm not the cry person.

" veronica, it was a mistake, i know that and I am sorry okay? but I don't love her, I love you! just please give me another chance?" He looked down at me pleading for me to forgive him.

"how many chances do you want me to give you, archie?" I whispered, our noses touching, his soft breathing on my lips, we always seem to get close like our bodies are some kind of magnets.

"just one" his lips brushed mine and i forgot about everything, about valerie, about the heartbreak, about the world. my hands travalled to his hair and our lips touched creating a magic moment. it was a soft "sorry" kiss, he knew that I was hurt and he seamed to respect it. I pulled away and bit my bottom lip looking down and knowing that I was going to regret what i was about to say.

"ok." he looked at me glowing in hapiness.

"ok?"

"ok but I still do not trust you, and we are going to have to start over" I say resting my hands on his chest but mantaining my distance.

"what?" he asked confused.

" you are going to have to work for it or did you think that we were back together that easily?" i smiled at him for the first time today and he laughed at my remark. I Backed Away and walked to the door turning the old handle of the door and not looking back, I wanted to but my mind was keeping me from letting go.

Archie POV
I watch her leave the room softly, graciously, like she always does. There are no words that can describe Veronica, she is just... my everything. I don't even know why I kissed Valerie, why I was so stupid to risk my relationship with this girl, now is like we never even date, she wants to start over. I guess that after what I did I'm going to have to acept all her terms but, for now, I have football practice and as I was heading to the field Reggie pats me on the shoulder and gives me his signature smirk as I slap him mentally for interrupting my thoughts about Ronnie
"So Andrews, now that varchie is over, do I have you blessing to go after Veronica, because bro she is one hot chick" I wanted to kill him for what He had just said about my Ronnie but jail wasn't in my future plans.
"Chill Reggie, she's still mine" he backed away with his hands up in the air and I kept walking.
I was going to get her back and nothing was going to stop me.