IV

Note: listen to I Fall apart by post Malone and hold on while reading this chapter, good reading and don't forget to comment about what you want to see next

Veronica's POV
I open the cabinet that was next to the door of the bedroom to find lots of glass whiskey bottles. Perfect.
I grab the first one that I see and sit on the floor kicking my heels to one of the corners of the bedroom.
What's going on with me?
I lean my back on the side of the bed and bring the cold glass to my lips feeling the burning liquid passing my throat next. For that moment I just, relax. Drink away the worries. Suddenly a soft knock on the door wakes me up and stops my "feeling sorry for myself" session.
"What do you want Chuck" I shout roughly, only stopping to drink the last bit of liquid that the bottle had, I mean the third bottle.
"It's not chuck" what? This isn't chuck's voice, this is a sweet, caring and deep all at the same time voice. I could recognize this anywhere.
"Please, let me in" he says, leaning more into the door. It was Archie, my Archie. I get up from the wooden floor and slowly unlock the door opening it next, at first just a little bit for me to see is ginger hair but then all the way. Our eyes meet and I manage to shot him a sad smile, my eyes watery and bloodshot and my bare feet on the cold floor.
"Ronnie" he started
"Just hug me" and he did. He ran to me and wrapped his big and comforting arms around my waist, my cheek pressed to his chest and his chin on the top Of my head. All my worries vanished in his arms, he made me feel loved, save. I sob quietly in his t shirt as he locks the door again and backs away a little cupping my cheek with his hand while the other held my waste tight as if he was afraid to let me go.
"I'm going to lift you up okay?" I just nodded as I realized we were still by the door of the huge bedroom. I put my arms around his neck and his arms moved from my waist to my upper thighs, carefully as if it was our first time doing this. Suddenly his arms lift me up and I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, making me gasp,
He walked with me in his arms to the bed that stood on the other side of the room and droped me carefully on the mattress making sure I was comfortable. Then he put the empty bottles back in the cabinet that was still open and disappeared in the dark. I turned to the other side of the bed and sobbed, even though I wasn't crying. I just missed him. After everything with Valerie we had spent a week apart and, in a certain way we were good as friends but that wasn't enough for me.
I felt like he could leave me at any moment. He then returned with a blanket and put it over me, ending up pulling a piece of my hair behind my head like he alway does.
"Please don't leave me" I managed to get out in a whisper
"I would never leave you love" He look at me and smile in the most pure way humanly possible laying down by my side. We spent the rest of the night like that, his arms around my waist, my head on his chest and his fingers playing with my hair.

Everything is beautiful until you wake up in the morning and it's all gone.