XI

Veronica's POV
Me, Archie and Betty knocked at the door. Within seconds the door opened revealing a very drunk nick. He came up to hug me but I stopped him with my palm on his chest.
"Down Nicky" I pushed him aside and I walked in his hotel room, Betty behind me and Archie gripping strongly at my waist. Betty went to talk with Josie and the pussycats and Archie bent down to talk to me so I could hear him over the music.
" u sure this was a good ideia?"  He asked, resting his hands at my hips
" relax arch, I'm going to get you a drink" I pecked his lips and walked to the drink's table

At this point, everyone was wasted, even Betty, and nick was nowhere to be found. Everyone was dancing and I was sitting at Archie's lap while we talked and laughed about stupid things, it was good to be back with him. I put my cup on the table, a decision that I would later regret, and got up.
"What?" Archie said laughing, clearly drunk.
"Let's dance" I whispered loud enough for him to hear and he jumped from the couch and joined me on the dance floor where everyone was. "Good for you" by Selena Gomez came on the radio and everybody started doing sexy moves, it was a sexy song after all. I turned my back on Archie and he grabbed my hips with his big hands pulling me closer to him, my back on his chest and my butt on his erect member. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his head down to my neck while he left sloppy drunk kisses and bites on my neck, my head moving along with his and my mouth opened in pleasure. I turned my face and kissed his lips but he pulled Away with his eyes still closed.
"I have to get Betty home"
"No problem" I replied. I kissed him goodbye and he, Betty and the rest of the people in the party left, leaving me and nick alone. I sat on his sofa and took out my heals as he came by My side and handed me a cup filled with a strange liquid.
"It's for the hangover that you will have tomorrow" he said. How did I trust him?
"Thanks nick" I smiled and drank the liquid feeling my head spin afterwards. I got up to go to bathroom but stumbled almost falling and nick held me keeping me up.
"Come on let's go to the bedroom you need to rest" he said leading me to his bedroom, his arms holding me up, basically carrying me to the room. He closed the door and laid me on the bed, not gently like Archie does but roughly.
"Cmon lets take this off, you will be more comfortable" he took my dress of leaving me with only my underwear off, I tried screaming for help but I couldn't open my mouth, I couldn't find my voice and my vision was getting blurry and I was losing all my strength. He tries to take off my underwear but I tried to kick him
"It's better if you don't resist" a single tear runs down my cheek, I couldn't move or talk, he had drugged me.
I saw him unbuckle his pants and then everything goes black.
——
I woke up, my head hurting more that ever. I sit up on the bed and I flich in pain, remembering the events of last night. I was completely naked in his bed but his wasn't there. More tears rolled down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away.
"It's okay Veronica, it was just sex, you are going to be okay" I whispered to myself getting up but immediately sitting back down, it hurted so much that my legs couldn't handle it.
"Cmon Veronica you have to be strong, you are fine" I got up again and ignoring all the pain put my clothes back on and left the building, leaving a note.
Never contact me again or I will have you killed.
Veronica
I called a cab to my house as I struggled to keep my numb and hurt body up, my legs shaking like to small trees with the wind. I arrived at my house and walked to my bedroom, closing the door right away, I didn't wanted to be bothered. I kicked my heals of and sat down at my bed, trying to rest but every time I closed my eyes I would see nick, hurting me. I decided to call someone, Betty;
B: Hey V
Hearing her soft voice made me broke down in tears. I wasn't fine, at all. In fact I was more broken that I had ever been. I replied in between sobs
V:can you come over?
B:what about arch
V: please
B: be right there
She ended the call and I rested my back against the wood board of my bed and put my shoulders to my chest, curling up in hope of leaving this world.
Some minutes after, Betty entered my room and sat by my side, a little to close. I moved a little bit away from her but she didn't seem to notice.
"Your mom let me in" she said trying to get me to speak.
"Why are you in your dress from yesterday?" She asked noticing the mascara running down my cheeks.
"What happened V?" She touched my leg but I flinched so she quickly pulled away. More tears started to left my eyes as I looked at her for the first time.
"Nick, he drugged me" she looked at me begging me to continue but was I was about to say was going to change my life forever "he raped me" I said every work aching me to pronounce.
She opened her mouth in shock "OH my god"
" but it was totally my fault, I was dressed like a slut" I said quickly trying to make excuses for what that monster did to me, I was feeling worthless, but she cut me off.
"Veronica don't think for a second that what he did to you was your fault, the way you dress does not mean yes" she said hugging me. At first I felt uncomfortable, like my heart stopped beating but then I hugged back, the air returning to my lungs.
"Cmon, lets get you in the bath tub"
She helps me getting up as I was super sore and she led me to the bathroom, where I took a shower and dressed in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, both from Archie. I was trying to avoid the giant bruises that were marked on my wrists, torso and legs. His scent made me feel less dirty, made me feel more relaxed. I wiped my tears in the mirror and put my hair in a ponytail leaving the bathroom to a smiling Betty.
"You better?" She asked, afraid of the answer. On the inside I was screaming but on the outside I smiled back
"I'm fine" we spent the rest of the day seeing television and at night she left because tomorrow we had school.