III

Veronica POV
It was Friday night, party at chuck's, his parents were in vacation. Me and Archie were healing, we were better but still in the process. We shared glances and maybe some flirting here and there but nothing more, I wanted to make him work for it and he wanted to take it slow. Right now, Betty and I were at the pembrook, my parents were doing business in New York, getting ready for the party, Archie was picking us up and we were all meeting Jughead there.
"V you look amazing, Archie will be drooling when he sees you!" I was wearing a plaid tight skirt, a violet crop top and some violet heals.

" Oh thanks B, you look just as great"
She smiled at me and as if on cue the doorbell rang.
Ok Veronica time to shine
I walked to the door of the apartment and quickly fixed myself breathing deeply before opening.
"Salut Archiekins" I shot him a fun smile which he responded with his classic smirk.
" I'm here to pick up the ladies in distress " he took my hand and gently kissed the back of it sending electric shock thru my whole body and I quickly took my hand back in a playful way
"Down Loverboy, I don't think that there are any ladies in distress here but let me check" I opened the door more not realizing that he was still waiting outside and walked to my bedroom, his eyes on my body eyeing me up and down, and asked loudly enough for him to hear.
" Betty, are you in distress?" I hear her giggles inside of the room and the door opening
"I don't think so" se says as she hugs Archie and they say their hellos almost making me feel jealous. Almost.
We exit the apartment and head to Archie's car and as I was about to open the door of his car, I feel one hand opening it for me.
"Thank you even though that was extremely sexist" he rolls his eyes smiling and closes the door for me with some last words
" you love it"
__

Me, betty and Archie got out of the car and stare at the mansion that's in front of us
"Do you ever wanted to know what Satan's house looks like? I guess you have your answers" I say clearly disgusted by the pig that lived in that house.
"Look there is Reggie!" Archie says and runs to his bro after hearing and laughing about my remark.
"God I can already smell his ego" sarcasm was always one of my strong qualities even though jughead still ownes the crown for that.
Betty turns to me and whispers something that I didn't understand and goes to find Ethel leaving me talking to myself.
" Great, leave me alone in a possible rapist's house, seriously" I look up and enter his house making my way to jughead who is sitting on a new fluffy dark green couch.
"Look who is here, is it the infamous raven haired princess?" He asked patting the seat next to him on which I seat almost immediately
"Hello to you too, king of the mobsters!" He laughs as I take the can of bear that was between his hands and took a sip of the cold liquid coming back for more. Me and jughead alway had like this brother-sister relationship where we both pretend and act like we don't care about eachother but whenever one of us was in trouble we would be the firsts to show up.
" where's your arm candy?"
"Archie?"
"Yes."
" oh he is Valerie's arm candy now"
"You know that's not true Veronica"
I move in my seat and turn to jughead surprised that he isn't on my side on this like he always is.
" I am going to get some air" and as I was about to leave Chuck and Cheryl in an all red set  step on the top of the couch and ask for everyone's attention.
"Oh where u going so soon?" Cheryl starts at the worst moment possible.
"Cheryl, no one invited fascist Barbie to the party" I say clearly done with her but she seems to insist.
"Oh Veronica dear I don't need an invitation" I roll my eyes at her and she continues  " ok, sorry for the little interruption, but as a co host, I suggest we play a mixed version of 7 minutes in heaven"
Everybody clapped and I sat back again whispering to jughead "who knew teenagers were this sexually frustrated" he laughs and we turn our attention to chuck and Cheryl.
"Okay lets start, my vote is A for Archie"  I look up from my lap and spot a familiar redhead who I am in love with and he looks at me pleading for help as chuck seats beside me and puts his hand on my thigh but I shove it away with a furious Archie watching our every movement.
"Not today Chuck."
He comes closer to me and whispers on my ear
"Cmon v-lo, don't be such a buzzkill"
His hands travels up my leg and the only way I have of escaping is getting up, so that's what I do. By now everyone is looking at us.
"Where is your parent's bedroom?"
He smirks at me and gets up, Archie's fury increasing.
" up the stairs, first door on the left" he comes near me and I shove him away.
" I'm going by myself. Alone." I said to him as I went up the stair and entered his parents room locking the door behind me. Everything was falling apart and I just wanted to be alone.