Chapter 20

Allison's Pov

Erumi threw the daggers against the walls, each higher than the other, forming something like a staircase. I had gotten her more daggers which was more useful than one. I ran on top daggers like running up a staircase and jumped from the last dagger. Pulling the last dagger out I hold my knife in one hand and the dagger in the other.

I landed on the shoulders of the man and stabbed the back of his head and jumped on the other closest man and repeated what I did to the earlier man.

Since I was in the world of Xtras, I didn't care about my wearing my mask since everybody knew my face. My masked covered the upper half of my face, so if I smile, my victim will know what their dealing with. But for Erumi and X, they were advised to wear it because not much people knew their identity. In the day, X and Erumi had to go out stealing so they had to keep their faces in secret.

We had attacked the closest town from the portal. There weren't many soldiers so it was easy to through.

"Luck is on it's way" I giggled as I sliced a man's head of. Erumi ran over and pulled out her daggers from the wall, throwing one dagger at the person's heart. I'm glad I gave her the dagger.

I threw her dagger towards a person, it hit his arm and pinned him against the wall. He screamed out in pain. Ah. Music to my ears. I twisted the knife and stabbed him I'm the heart.

X implied her hand into a man's chest, pulling out his heart. Unlike me,  I didn't really enjoyed getting my hands dirty, but I bad too.

Soon, we had killed of everyman that stood in our way. I drew my mark beside a man with his blood and walked away, followed by X and Erumi. We were on our way to the abandon building at the neighbouring town.

I used to stay there when I spent my days here. That building wasn't only abandon but also the homes to many killers that got away from prison. Many stories told by elders saud that whoever goes in and does not return. Well, and that's true. Children dared one another to stay in that building for an hour and are missing still to this day. No one there's to tear the building down, not even the king because he knows once that building is gone, many will come after him and seek revenge. More people will be killed than it already has and war will start.

Eventually, I got bored of killing Xtras and went to the human world. I wanted something new and decided searched for my long lost sister. It's weird how I still remembered all of this from the start. I remembered the day I've been left behind,the day I've got adopted by a man that took pity on me and taught me how to fight.

When I was young, I wasn't does type girls that would hang around and talk about boys, paint their fingernails and played dolls. I always got myself dirty and messy which is not what a girl is expected to do. As always, other girls of the class bullied me if the always get the chance. And they always get away.

My sister wasn't any help because she was shy and just froze up when I'm I'm trouble. People always wonder how a young girl had turned into a girl like me. Well, the answer to this question is really easy. I got fed up with the girls bullshit and slammed her with a chair. I raised the chair up and slammed it down on her body. Too be honest, I really enjoyed the craziness. I was going inside and my head felt as if I was in Wonderland, full of madness, but of course there had to be a price to pay at the end of the trip.

I got suspended from school, locked up and locked away. My sister had to sleep in another room. I was trapped in my very own wonderland. Memories came flooding into my mind, a smile spread across my face as the thought of it came back.

"Mom, the Cheshire Cat is smiling at me." I pointed at the purple and pink cat. I loved the movie, Alice in Wonderland when I was young. And still do. "Alice is there too!"

"Honey, don't say things like that. There's no one there." my mother looked over to what I was pointing. She placed her hand over my shoulder and pulled me closer. What was she saying? I could see Alice clearly. He long blond hair layed over her shoulders, her blue fluffy dress that spread out, the black ribbon that was on her head. She waved and I waved back.

My mother quickly slapped my hand down silence me. "So you're Allison Meadows?" a young woman wearing something like a lab coat walked towards me. Her hair tied up into a bun as she looked through my files. I took a look at the woman my face turned to disgust. Her face was covered with makeup like the dolls Ashley always played by herself. I wasn't allowed to play with them because I broke the neck if one of her favorite dolls. Maybe I should break the neck if this doll too. Her black eyeliner and her red lipstick had already disgusted me. She plastered a smile on her face,it was easy to tell it was fake.

"Please follow me." she said, more like ordered. She opened the door as she opened the door, I paused before following her into the room. My mother pushed me into it and the young woman closed the door. "You do know why you're here." she said in a different tone, not as sweet as before. She pointed at the couch behind me, signally me to sit down. Ah. Her true side.

"I don't know, I don't care." I spat on the floor and walked towards the door, where she had been standing. "You're not going anywhere." she locked the door and slide the key into her pocket. I saw the Cheshire Cat siting on the chair. "You're in here too?" I asked.

I stomped towards her table, angrily and grabbed the files. One hand held one side of the file and the another hand on the other. I tore the files in half and threw them on the floor, stepping on them to make them dirty. The psychiatrist walked towards her table and sat down in front of me, waiting stuff down on my file. I snatched the pen out of her hand, "Give me the key!" I whined. She shook head and room another pen. I got fed up and raised the pen in the air and stabbed it into her hand. Blood splashed over my face. The psychiatrist opened her mouth to scream but I used my hand to cover it. My leg pulled the chair she was sitting on and she fell to the ground with a thud. Before she could stand up I had kicked her down again. I was surprised with the speed I had and decided I should try more.

I grabbed the chair with all my might and swing it down towards her. The Cheshire Cat from afar smiled, showing its teeth. I started laughing and repeatedly swing the chair down, slamming onto the woman. I shoved my foot into her mouth so she wouldn't scream. This felt fun.

A pool of red liquid got bigger and bigger under her motionless body. Her body seemed lifeless, like she was dead. I stepped on her head until I heard a crack. I had succeeded I'm breaking this doll's head. I decided to spend more time in the room, drawing on the floor with her blood. A smiled crept on the side of my face. 

After an hour, I grabbed the key from her pocket and unlocked the door. "Mom!" I ran into her arms.

"Where is Ms Baker?" she asked as she patted my head. "Oh, you mean the lady with the white coat? She's sleeping in her own pool of blood." I answered her questioned.

"What?" my mother pulled away from the hug and hurried into the room where I just got out. I noticed Alice, the same girl I saw just now. She had a bright smile spread across her face and stood beside a man with hat. I guess the Mad Hatter? She walked out of the door, and I followed her.

I followed them into the alley and they disappeared. The Cheshire Cat followed them from behind. "You're mom is coming. Wait for her." he said as he slowly disappeared. I nodded and sat at the corner of the alley, I did as what I was told.

I waited and waited, but she never came.