chapter 5

Blake's POV

omg. so far I've been playing video games with Luke, Niall, Harry and Louis. I haven't really talked much since I've been here. I thought it was just gonna be me and Luke. I was looking forward to it being me and Luke. I think I may have developed a little crush on him? I don't know. maybe? but I think I may still like Louis a little. but he's dating a model named Eleanor. so I can't really like him it makes me feel all weird and stuff. Ugh.

we've been playing this game for a while. I'm starting to get bored and lonely. there are no other girls here and I can't really be alone with Luke. this is sooooo BORING! I'm a girl. girls don't normally like video games that much.

"Are you okay Blakie? you've been quiet." Luke said. I saw Louis glare at him when he said blakie. is Louis jealous? I hope not. he's got a girlfriend.

"hmm? oh yeah. I'm fine. Can I talk to you in your bedroom?" I asked

"sure..." I heard him say before I got up and went to his bedroom. I stopped at the top of the stairs to hear Harry say "have fun" and I bet he had a smirk on his face. pervert. I smiled and then went straight to his room. I sat down on his chair at his computer desk.

"you wanted to talk" Luke said coming into the room.

"Why are they here? I'm so bored and I was looking forward to spending time alone with you. I don't want to play that video game anymore and I have no girls to talk to. so can we just hangout when they aren't here. we have so much more fun. well I do at least. you seem like you are having fun with the guys so I'm going to leave." I said.

"no please don't. I love hanging out with you. but the guys wanted to hangout today and so I thought it would be fine if them and you came over." He said.

"I have no problem with that. just I've been avoiding them all day cause I've got history with them and I don't want it to be awkward between me and them. well mostly Louis. so please. can I leave?" I said.

he sighed and said "sure. text me later?" He asked.

"sure...." I said. I left his house and went home. when I got home Joey wasn't sleeping she was just sitting there watching TV. guess she didn't realize I was gone. or she didn't realize that I wrote a note but that I was gone. either way. oh well.