chapter 10

Juliette's POV

I woke up in the morning and everyone was here. I mean everyone. 5 seconds of summer and one direction were both here. I saw that everyone was in the kitchen except me and Niall. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"Hi..." I said but it was more of a whisper.

"Hi..." He said.

"I haven't talked to you in forever..." I said.

"Well not really forever more like 3 years." He said.

"But it feels like forever. Why is everyone here?" I asked.

"Well Blake thought it would be a good idea for us ask to hangout since we were all back in town and we haven't talked in forever." Niall said.

"Oh well was nice of her." I said.

"Yeah... so how have you been?" he asked.

"I've been fine...." I said. "and you?" I asked.

"Good... Good." He said.

"I really missed you and the guys..." I said.

"I missed you girls to. and so did the guys. Zayn especially missed you. He was depressed for the first couple of months we were gonna. But he's happy now because he fell in love with a girl named Perrie and they are engaged." He said and my smile went away.

"Oh..." I said.

"Yeah..." Niall said smiling.

"So....?" I said

"Umm....----" Niall got cut off by everyone coming into the room and interrupting our conversation.

"Yay! Joey is awake!" Blake said. "Later Joey we need to talk whenever all the guys are gone." Blake said.

"Okay..." I said. Blake say down on the couch between Louis and Luke. Awe poor her. what is she going to do. she told me about the letter Louis wrote to her and that she didn't know what to do because she likes both guys. but Louis was her first love. maybe she's just confused. Luke did help her get over Louis but Louis did love get first. oh well. I'm sad that Zayn is getting married. but i do have Michael. I think I'll be fine. I'll just ask Michael out when I have the chance and when we are all alone.

"Michael... can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure." He said standing up.

"let's go to my bedroom." I said.

"Okay." He said. we went to my bedroom. and I sat down.

"I have a question..." I said.

"Okay. ask." He said smiling.

"Do you want to go out again?" I asked

"Sure. I would love that" He said.

That just made me so happy so I stood up and hugged him.