Chapter 14

Blake's POV

"Blakie?" Joey asked.

"Hmm? Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you and Louis getting back together?" Joey asked.

"Umm I'm not sure. I'm really hurt after Luke but I love Louis. He's amazing and for some reason we always get drawn together. It started a while ago when they first came to our school looking all punk rock and I loved him from there on. I think if he asked I would be able to give him another chance. He's amazing and I don't think I can live without him." I said.

"Aww! Blakie!" She said.

"Shut up. But I really love him. I bet that's how you feel about Niall." I said.

"I do love Niall." She said.

"Well good. Cause he loves you. You can tell by the way he looks at you." I said.

"Aww!" Joey said.

**ding dong**

"I'll get it." I said.

I opened the door and it's Louis and Niall.

"Hey beautiful." Louis said and Niall just walked in.

"Wow Niall. Go ahead in. Thanks for waiting. Hey babe." I said.

"Can we talk.?" Louis asked.

"Yeah sure boo. Joey! We're going to my room! Watch your boyfriend! Be down soon!!" I yelled and me and Louis ran upstairs before Joey could say anything perverted.

I sat down on my bed and Louis sat next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it for a little while.

"So... I need to ask you something. I am so sorry for breaking your heart over the years. I love you so so much and I can't bear to know that you love someone else. I know you could never trust me again but can we please try dating again? I really do love you... so what do you say?" He asked.

I was crying and I couldn't help it. I hate crying so much. "Yes... I love you too Louis... I know you've broken my heart so many times but I still love you and I can't help it. So yes I will take you back Lou" I said.

Louis got up and pulled me up along with him and he hugged me close to him and I hugged him back. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then we sat back down on my bed.

"So what now??" I asked.

"I dunno. Wanna go out to dinner? We can go out with Niall and Joey? Have a double date.?" He asked.

"Sure. Let me get dressed. It's gonna be a fancy restaurant right? So you and Ni should go home and get changed and you two can pick us both up." I said.

"Okay babe. Love you. See ya soon." He said and left. I got off my bed and went to find Joey.

"Hey Joey. We're going out on a double date. Me, you, Lou and Ni. So get dressed. It's fancy so wear a dress." I told her.

"Okay. See ya in a sec." She said.

I went up to my room to pick out my dress. (The outfit on the right is Blake's the outfit on the left is Joeys) I picked out my strapless pink dress and glittery sparkly silver shoes and went into my bathroom and curled my hair. I found a sparkly silver bow to match my shoes and put it in my hair. I did my makeup and a grabbed a pink hand held purse and walked downstairs. We have about 10 minutes until the guys get here so I just sat down on the couch. After 2 more minutes Juliette came down and she was wearing a black lacy dress that has one sleeve and a black pair of wedge boots. She had her hair straightened and she had makeup on. She walked down and sat next to me.

"So do I look okay?" She asked.

"You look beautiful. How do I look?" I asked.

"Amazing. How long until they get here.?" She asked.

"A few more minutes. I should go grab a jacket." I said. I got up and walked upstairs. I grabbed a black sweater thing.

"Blakie! They're here." Joey said. I finally got downstairs and Louis looked stunning. He was wearing a white button up shirt and black dress pants and a black tye. He looks really good. I looked over and Niall was basically wearing the same thing.

"Wow... Blake. You look beautiful." Louis said.

"You look stunning. Are you all ready to go?" I asked. They all nodded. So I grabbed Louis' hand and we walked outside. Louis and Niall must have drove together. Niall must've went with Louis. We got to the car and Louis opened the passenger side for me and I got in. Joey got in behind me. Niall got in behind Louis and Louis got in beside me. He started the car and then we were on our way to the restaurant. This should be fun unless something bad happens. Well we shall find out.

(A/N well kelsey, you wouldn't pick out an outfit so I picked it out for ya. I love you but your just gonna have to deal with it.

I hope y'all enjoy the chapter! Only a few more and then the series is ending. So enjoy! Thank you all for reading!)