chapter 16

Blake's POV

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Hello, Ms. Smith, could you babysit Mia for me today? I'm sorry to ask you last minute, but Mia needs a babysitter. I've got a few things to do today so please?" Mias mom asked.

"Umm...yeah. i can do that. Is there any way you two could meet me at the movie theater? I think Mia would like it if we went to the movies? Would that be okay?" I asked

"Yeah. Of course." Then we hung up. I got up so i could get dressed. I didn't plan on doing anything today but oh well. Looks like I'm babysitting. I got dressed and i was on my way out of the house. My phone vibrated and it was a text from Louis.

L: hey, babe, what are you doing today? Wanna hangout?

B: i can't. I'm babysitting. How about dinner tonight?

L: that would be good. Fancy restaurant?

B: sure, i guess. See you tonight. Xoxo.

L: xoxo

I put my phone away and drove to the movies. I wonder what Mia would like to see. Inside out looks good. Maybe she'd want to see that. Hopefully cause i want to see it. I parked and walked up front.

"Blake!!!" I heard Mia yell.

"Mia!!!" I yelled back. I love kids. I bent down and picked her up. "How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm good. Glad mommy is letting you watch me." She said.

"Me too. I'm thinking we go see a movie, what do you say?" I asked

"Yes pwease!!!!" She said.

"Of course. We've just got to decide what to see." I said. I looked up to see if her mom was coming over but she isn't. She was standing by her car and i waved at her. She waved back and got into the car.

"Well....movie time?" I asked

"Yes!!" She said. We got tickets to see inside out and we got popcorn and went to sit down.

*2 hours later*

"Blakie....I'm tired" Mia said.

"It's okay, love, let's go. You can take a nap at my house." I said. I picked her up and carried her to the car. I set her in the back and then drove home. "Would you like to cuddle and watch TV out here? Or would you want to go in my room and take a nap there?"

"I wanna take a nap in your room.." she said. I just nodded and put her in my room and covered her up. I walked out and my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi...what time should i pick Mia up?" Her mom asked

"Any time is fine. I've got a dinner date tonight but any time before six is perfect." I said

"Okay. I'll be over shortly. Can i have your address so i can pick her up?" She asked. I gave her my address and then we hung up. It's about 4 in the afternoon and Mias mom should be here soon. I let Mia sleep a little while longer until Juliet walked into the house.

"Hey. What are you doing?" She asked

"Just babysitting Mia. She's sleeping right now. I'm not going to be here for dinner. I'm going out with Louis." I said.

"Okay. I'll just have dinner with Niall tonight then." She said.

Ding dong

I got up and answered the door. It was Mias mom.

"Hey. Let me go get Mia. I put her down for a nap cause she was really tired after the movie." I said.

"Okay." She said. I went and got Mia.

"Hey sweetie. Your mom is here." I told her. She nodded and got up. We walked out together and Mia and her mom left. I should probably go get dressed for mine and Louis' dinner date tonight. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I told Juliet and she just nodded. She was to entertained by the TV.

(A/N the next chapter is gonna be a year later. I don't want to put Louis' and Blake's date in the story. But the next chapter is a year later and they are going on a date so...yeah)