Chapter 2

Juliette's POV

I woke up too Blake yelling at me telling that I was gonna be late for my auditing. I got dressed and ran out the door before Blake could say anything. I was driving my motorcycle when I stopped at a red light. I kept driving until I got to my auditing. I'm auditioning to be a stunt double for someone in a movie. Why are there a bunch of girls around here. Oh well. I walked inside and went to where I'm supposed to audition. I'm like 5 minutes early. I could've stopped at Starbucks. Oh well guess I can get a coffee later.

-30 minutes later-

My audition went really well!!!!! I got the part as her stunt double!!!! Yay I'm so happy!!!! but I can't tell Blake until she's on break. Oh well. I guess I can go to Starbucks and get a coffee and then I can go to the movie store and get a couple of movies for me and Blake later tonight. And I can drop all that stuff off and then go get something to eat.

I was driving and I stopped at a red light. I looked to the person next to me and next to me you wouldn't know who was there!!!! THE NIALL HORAN!!!! AS IN ONE OF MINE AND BLAKE'S BEST FRIENDS!!! OMG!!! He didn't look over though. So that's good. Maybe he didn't see me. I hope not. The light turned green and I just went home. I didn't want any of them seeing me. I can't risk that.

All that was on my mind all that day was Niall and the guys being back in town. I hope Blake doesn't know. She is gonna freak out when she finds out. OMG!! Okay. Enough with thinking about this I put a movie in the DVD player and watched the movie to get it off my mind.