Chapter 13

Blake's POV

"So beautiful, what do you want to watch?" Louis asked.

"I don't care... I just want to forget about Luke and his stupid face. I hate him so much and I just want to die." I said.

"Oh babe, don't say that... I love you, Joey loves you, the guys love you and I'm sure your family loves you. So please, please don't say that." Louis says. I had tears in my eyes. I really liked Luke, why did he have to be such a jerk? And I don't know why I always end up in the pouring rain at a park and I don't know why Louis always shows up.?? Ugh. I'm so confused on everything! I just wanna give up and lock myself in my room and stay there.

"Thank you... will you take me home Louis? I just want to be alone at home..." I said.

"Sure. I'll tell the guys to not bother you." He said.

"Okay..." I said.

Louis POV

I drove Blake home and went straight to Luke's. I banged on the door and I heard a 'come in.' I walked inside and Luke and some chick was sitting in the couch.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You hurt Blake. She's at her house probably crying. Your such a dick." I turned towards the slut "and you.. you need to leave now. Your part of this. So goodbye." I said. She got up, with her short skirt that barely covers her ass (might I add) and her crop top, then she left.

"What the hell Louis?" Luke asked.

"Are you fucking serious? She's a slut. You'd rather take a slut over a sweet girl like Blake? Your an idiot. I know I have hurt her, but I never meant to. I really love her. It killed me when she was with you. But I tried so hard to get over her cause I knew she liked you and I didn't want to hurt her and let her get mad at me. But your a dick. I can't stand you. I should punch you." I said.

"I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean for her to walk in on me and Faith. I just wish she wouldn't have. I don't even like her." Luke said.

"Then why the hell are you making out with her.? Are you just using her for sex? I've never liked you. I hope you know that. I really dislike you more after you hurt Blake. I never want to see you again." Louis says.

"Well get out of my house. I'll tell Simon that the guys and I can't open for you anymore because we have things to do and places to be." Luke said.

I left his house and got into my car. I need to let out some of my anger. when I get home I change into basketball shorts and a tee shirt and I grad my ear buds and go to the gym.