chapter 17

Louis' POV

*1 year later*

So today I'm taking Blake out to dinner and I'm finally gonna ask her to marry me. I'm so nervous. I mean, what if she says no?!?! What am I going to do??!! If she says no, then I'll lose the love of my life, I'll humiliate myself and Blake will never talk to me again!!!! Oh my gosh. I can't do this! I'm so scared! We're going out to a fancy restaurant and then gonna go to the beach and I'll have candles set up and there will be a blanket set and I'll sit her down and sing her a song then after that I'll ask. I'm seriously really nervous! But okay. I grabbed my suit and put it on. Oh my gosh.

I put on my shoes and left. I've got to pick Blake up soon so I've got to leave now. I've decided which song I'm gonna sing. It's Wherever You Are by 5 seconds of summer. It's a great song.

Blake's POV

I was getting dressed for mine and Louis' date. I slipped on my shoes and went to sit on my couch.

"Are you ready for the date?" Joey asked.

"Of course." I said.

Ding dong

I got up to answer the door. It was Louis.

"You look beautiful, as always." He said. I blushed.

"Thank you..." i said.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm leaving Joey!!" I yelled.

"Bye!!! Goodluck!" I wonder what she meant by that. I got into the passenger side of the car and Louis was in the drivers side.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise. Now just sit back and relax it's going to be a long ride." I just nodded and we sat in silence. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable, it was just right.

Hour later

We were at the beach. This was the big surprise but it looked beautiful. Louis had set down a blanket on the beach and there were a lot of candles around and Louis had a guitar. What does he have planned?

"Okay....i have a few things planned. Would you like to eat first?" He asked. I nodded.

30 minutes later

We had just finished eating and we were sitting here staring at the stars in the sky. It looked beautiful tonight. Louis grabbed his guitar and i looked at him, questioningly.

"I'm going to play you a song. It's not one of mine but i love this song. " he said. I just nodded.

'For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we new we'd have to say goodbye'
Skip a few lines
'I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are'
skip a few more
'It always will be you
Wherever you are'
Skip some more
'Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same'
Skip
'Torn in two'
Skip
'Wherever you are'

"I love you Blake. I always will. It always will be you. Wherever you are." I started tearing up. He got down on one knee. This is it. He's going to propose. "I have loved you since high school. I know it was wrong of me to cheat on you. But i love you so so much. It always will be you. I have grown to love you so much. Even in high school when i thought i would never be able to love someone as much as i love you. And it was just the best to find out that you loved me back. I love you very much. And will you do the honor of making me the happiest guy in the world, will you marry me, Blake Ashton Smith?" Louis asked and i was full on crying now. All i could do was nod.

"Yes. Yes i will! I love you so much Louis! We had a lot of rough patches but we overcame them, we can do this. I love you" I said. I stood up and hugged and kissed him.

(A/N one more chapter left. Thank you for reading. This series is the best books i have in here. Thank you so much.)