Chapter eight

The next morning I woke up in the strong arms of Jason while being wrapped up in the sheets. I still can't believe last night actually happened. That was the best experience I have ever had in my life. My first time was everything I could ever imagine and to share it with the man I love was the most amazing part. I couldn't stop smiling once I woke up, I have never been this happy in my life. Jason stirred next to me and I looked at him.

"Morning beautiful" He smiled at me. He looks really cute with his messy hair and the sheets wrapped around him.

"Morning" I kissed his lips and he continued to smile at me.

"You look stunning like this, all sweaty and wrapped in the sheets. I've never seen anything more breathtaking" He confessed while making me blush madly.

"Jason!" I squeaked causing him to laugh and wrap me in his arms. I love this man so much.

"Let's get up and eat some breakfast then I going to take you out," He said while getting up. The sheets fell and his naked body was exposed. I furiously blushed. I did see him naked last night but it's still all so new to me. Jason noticed my lingering gaze and smirked.

"You like what you see?" He gave me his seductive look and my blush grew.

"Jason, you are going to kill me" I looked away from his gaze. Why does he have to be so hot?

"Really? You know what I don't feel like eating food anymore, I would much rather eat you" He said seductively. My eyes grew at his statement. Is he serious?

"J-Jason a-are you serious?" My face was now extremely red and my heart was beating furiously. I was getting turned on by the minute.

"I'm a hundred percent serious baby" He came closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. The kiss grew deeper and he laid me down while starting to kiss my neck. He quickly found my sweet spot just like last night and started to abuse it. I became a moaning mess while he smirked on my neck. He started going lower down my neck and reached my breast. The pleasure he was giving me was unbelievable and I was loving every second of it.

"Mmmm Jason..." I moaned while he started licking and biting my nipples. I was in pure bliss before he stopped and kissed my lips.

"I love you, Ella, so much, words can not express how much" He whispered in between kisses.

"I love you too" I was out of breath at this point. He smiled while looking at me for permission. I nodded and he slowly entered me. The pain that I felt last night was no longer there and was instead replaced with this warm, pleasurable feeling.

"M-more... Jason faster" He did as I wished and went deeper and faster. I was moaning loudly. I could honestly get used to this, being one with Jason, sharing our love. My stomach started feeling strange and I knew that I was close to my climax.

"Jason...I'm gonna" I was barely able to complete my sentence before another moan erupted from my lips.

"Cum for me baby, show me exactly how I make you feel" He kissed my lips and I quickly came undone. He soon came inside me and we then took a moment to catch our breaths. Jason pecked my lips before standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. He can't just leave after what we just did.

"To get dressed and then make breakfast" He smiled at me with that beautiful smile I fell in love with.

"Do you have to go?" I whined. I wanted some cuddles.

"Yes love, I'll be right back with some food" He pecked my forehead before leaving the tent. I've definitely fallen for him hard, I've never felt this way in my life. Jason soon came back with breakfast and we ate while cuddling. I couldn't possibly be any happier than at this moment.

Chapter eight is done. I'm really sorry for this chapter. The sex scene was originally written and even tho I personally hate it, it's essential for later chapters so I sadly had to write it in. I hope you all enjoyed it nonetheless.

~Jess