Chapter three

We arrived at the beach a few minutes walk later and we quickly claimed some beach chairs before the many other people at the beach took them. We installed ourselves and that's when I saw Jason wearing quite an interesting outfit. Jem looked in my direction and started laughing.

"What on earth is he wearing?" She asked with wide eyes. 

"Don't even ask me, I had no idea he even owned an outfit like this" I responded with pure shock.  If I knew I wouldn't have been so shocked. 

"He does have some pretty nice muscles though" Jem smirked at me and I blushed. That outfit really does show off those muscular arms and chests. 

"S-stop" My face turned bright red from my blush. Jem laughed while Jason walked over to us in his sailor outfit. 

"Hey Sailor" Jem greeted him while laughing. Jason smiled. 

"He does look cute though," I said while trying to stop her annoying teasing. Jason flashed me one of his famous smiles. 

"Uh-huh, of course, he does" Jem's smirk widened if that was even possible. Honestly, sometimes I hate her. 

"I hate you" I glared at her and she frowned. 

"Shut up, you love me," She said while smiling innocently. I rolled my eyes. I groaned at her. 

"What? I didn't say anything" She trying to play the innocent act. We both know she isn't innocent at all. 

"Don't play dumb with me Jemston Jade" I accused her while using her full name. 

"What are you ladies talking about?" Jason asked with pure confusion. I forgot that he was still standing there. 

"Oh just about you and Ella" Jem grinned and I smacked her. 

"We aren't talking about anything important" I nervously said while Jason looked at me weirdly. 

"Okay well I'm going to go play volleyball," He said before walking away. Thank goodness he didn't stay any longer. 

"Why are you so annoying sometimes?" I asked her and she laughed. 

"Because I know you love him and teasing you is so fun. Plus your reactions are quite adorable" She said while smiling. I swear I don't know why I'm friends with this girl. Jason came back after playing a round of volley. 

"Hey, Ella can we talk for a second," He asked me in which I nodded and followed him. I'm thankful that I can leave Jem's teasing. 

"Well do you remember when Aaron talked to you about that thing and you were thinking it was a bad idea?" He asked me. I was confused for a moment before I remembered that conversation I had with Aaron. He asked me if it was a good idea to marry Jem. 

"Yeah what about that?" I asked him, confused about where this is going. 

"Would it be okay if he does propose to Jem?" He asked me. Wow, he was actually serious about that? 

"Well he makes her happy so yes I am fine with it" I smiled at him. Wow who would have thought that Jem would marry Aaron of all people. 

"Okay, but he will need our help planning the proposal" He explained. 

"Oh I know, Aaron really isn't the most romantic" We both nodded at that. 

"Okay I'm going to talk to Jem now," He said before walking away. I frowned, why is he doing to talk to Jem? 

Chapter three is done. Aaron is going to propose to Jem!! How romantic. Also, why is Jason talking to Jem? She barely even likes him. 

~Jess