45. Petals

I sneak out of bed the morning of my final dress fitting, hoping to get out of the house before Josh catches me and makes me late but unfortunately after five years of living together it's easy to be woken up by the absence of one another. "Where are you going?" he asks drowsily, his eyes barely open and his hair an unruly mess on top of his head.

"I have my dress fitting today" I remind him.

"I thought that was next week."

"No" I shake my head as I move to sit back on the edge of the bed, making sure to put a generous amount of space between us. "My bachelorette party is next week as is your bachelor party" I remind him.

"I still don't understand why you're having a party when you can't partake in any of the usual activities."

"I'll figure it out" I shrug. "Don't worry about me."

"Not possible" he insists making a blush rise on my cheeks as I duck down and press my lips to his forehead, brushing back his dark brown locks.

"I have to go take a quick shower. You could go and make sure Emma is ready to go."

"Fine" he grumbles, pulling back the covers and climbing out of bed. "You're lucky that you're pregnant and I'm terrified to argue with you or I'd be climbing into that shower right along with you."

"I don't doubt it" I giggle, watching him walk out of the room. I smile, standing up and heading towards the bathroom where I quickly strip down and climb into the shower.

I lose track of time underneath he soothing water and suddenly I feel Josh's arms slip around my waist while his lips leave soft kisses on my neck. "I thought you were supposed to be getting Emma ready" I murmur, wrapping my arm around his neck.

"She's ready. She's watching Frozen" he explains as his hands come up to cup my breasts. I moan in pleasure, rolling my head back against his shoulder. "That feel good baby?" he murmurs in my ear.

"Yes" I sigh as my eyes flutter shut.

"How about this?" he whispers, trailing his fingertips between my breasts, past my navel and to my venter. He presses his thumb against my clit and I practically jump out of his embrace as heat sears through my veins.

"Josh" I sigh.

"Or this?" he asks, slipping two fingers inside me. I moan, reaching out to grab the wall of the shower for support while his free hand tries to keep me still while he fingers me to my end. "Let go baby" he whispers, taking my earlobe between his teeth and I lose it, exploding around his fingers and letting out a loud moan as pleasure courses through my veins.

"Jesus" I mutter, attempting to catch my breath.

"Have a good dress fitting" he smirks, kissing my cheek before releasing me and leaving the room.

I immediately reach out and turn the water to cold.

*************************************************************************************

"I'd say I'm surprised that you're late but that would be a lie" Riley smirks as I rush into the bridal shop with Emma's hand clasped in my own.

"You're hilarious" I reply with a playfully roll of my eyes. "Where is my mother?"

"Right here" she announces as she comes around the corner with Topanga on her heels and glasses of champagne in their hands. "Here darling" she smiles, handing me the flute. My eyes widen and I instinctively shake my head.

"No thank you."

"What?" my mom questions. "You love champagne. I know you're driving but one glass won't hurt" she insists but I shake my head.