{7} Damon is Now Called 'Older-Sexy-Danger-Guy'

Bonnie, Caroline, and I walked into the Grill and sat down at the first table we came to

Bonnie, Caroline, and I walked into the Grill and sat down at the first table we came to. I really didn't want to go out today, but Caroline was talking about how I needed to get out more. Then, she questioned why I don't go out places. I don't go out because I am perfectly fine with sitting in front of the TV and doing nothing. Plus, if I go out that means have to socialize with people. After a lot of begging from Caroline though, I got out of my bed and was on my way here. 

"You're taking Damon to the founder's party? What about me?" Bonnie said to the blonde girl in disbelief. 

"Go with Elena." Caroline shrugged.

"She's asking Stefan." Bonnie said.

I turn to the Bennett girl, "I'll go with you. I don't have anyone to go with anyways."

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked me. I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled back then turned back to Caroline, "What about your mom, Caroline? Is she okay with you bringing Damon?"

"And I'm supposed to care why?" Caroline asked. So clearly her mom doesn't know she is even dating Damon. There is gonna be a lot of drama happening tonight then.

"He's older-sexy-danger-guy." Bonnie replied. 

"Older-sexy-danger-guy? Is that an official witch twitter tweet?" Caroline asked, sarcastically.

"No more witch jokes, okay? That whole Mr. Tanner prediction thing has me freaked." Bonnie told the blonde.

"Okay. And Damon's not dangerous. You know, he just has a lot of issues with his brother. You know, like major, deep-rooted drama." Caroline defended the older vampire. Well, technically, he is dangerous and the 'major, deep-rooted drama' part is an understatement.

"Like?" Bonnie asked.

Caroline bit her lip then said to the girl, "I'm not really supposed to say anything."

"Caroline Forbes, when have you ever kept a secret in your life?" Bonnie asked.

Caroline hesitated for a second to think about it. "Okay. But you can't tell Elena."

"No." Bonnie said. I stared off into space, not really listening to the story. Mostly because It's probably going to be about Katherine. Then, Caroline said something that really caught my attention.

"There was also this other girl-" I cut Caroline off.

"Who was she?" I asked. Caroline looked a little surprised that I asked. It's probably because I've known Stefan and Damon for a long time so she thought that one of them might have told me. Stefan rarely ever tells me things sometimes because he thinks keeping it from me is protecting me. I think it's just really stupid though. "I think Damon said her name was Corinthia. Apparently, both him and Stefan were really close with her until she unexpectedly died. And the way Damon spoke about her makes you think that he really loved her." After she said that, I got quiet and started thinking again. 

[In Elena's Kitchen.]

Bonnie had two perfume bottles in her hand and she was inspecting them. "Delicate flower vs. naughty vixen."

"Tough call. Can we mix them?" Elena asked from her place behind the counter.

"Look at you, getting all pretty for your date." Bonnie said, teasingly. Elena walked over to us, smiling. "You seem happy-ish."

"I am...ish. Tonight's going to be a good night. But don't let that stop you from telling me whatever it is you wanted to tell me as soon as you walked in the door." Elena said, narrowing her eyes at the Bennett girl.

"What if I tell you in the morning? I don't want to ruin the night." Bonnie suggested.

"Bonnie, out with it." Bonnie looked at Elena, quietly. Then, Elena looked like she had an idea. "If you don't tell me then I will just have to ask Charlotte."

I shook my head, "Uh-uh. No. I am not getting in the middle of this."

Bonnie sighed, "Okay, but it has to go in the vault, because Caroline will kill me if it gets back to Damon that she squealed." Bonnie hesitated, "Apparently, Stefan has a very interesting back story."

"Uh-huh." Elena said, intrigued.

"Do you know what happened with his ex-girlfriend Katherine?" Bonnie asked the brunette.

"I know that they both dated her and that's why they have issues." Elena said.

"Yeah, they both dated her, only she chose Damon. And that drove Stefan mad, so he did horrible things to try and break them up. He manipulated Katherine. He filled her head with all these lies until finally it worked, and she turned against Damon." Bonnie explained to the girl.

"That sounds like one person's side of the story, meaning Damon's." Elena said.

"There was another girl too. Corinthia... From what Caroline said, she was close to Damon and Stefan until she died."

Elena looked confused, "Stefan hasn't ever mentioned her to me." Elena turned to me. "Do you know about her?"

"Not really. Stefan hasn't really mentioned her to me either." I replied.

"I just wanted you to know." Bonnie said.

"Anyway, his past relationships are none of my business." Elena said, brushing off the fact that she obviously did care.

"Unless he's a calculating, manipulative liar. That is your business." Bonnie said, painting her fingernails.

"Stefan is none of those things." Elena defended. I agree with her on that. He can lie, yes, but he's not a manipulative liar. Or at least I've never seen him act like one in all the years we've known each other.

"Yeah? How do you know?" Bonnie challenged. Elena looked baffled for a minute and then she knit her eyebrows together in thought.