Chapter Seven

*****Warning contains sexual context******    

____________________________________________________________________________

Tabatha and Clive arive at the local coffee shop and hang around chatting and laughing, enjoying each others company. Once they order their coffee, Tabatha looks at her watch apsent mindedly and realises that they have been there for the better part of two hours. Sighing " Clive didn't you have something else to do this afternoon? I am sure that I am keeping you from something." Clive snorts and laughs " Tabatha I am exactly where I am supposed to be and wouldn't want to be anywere else than right here right now."

     He couldn't be more sweet than he is being right now Tabatha thought to herself while finishing off her coffee. " Where did you want to go for dinner tomorrow night? I have to work until 5 and then feed Morgan and tend to a few things and wouldn't be ready until after 7pm if that isn't too late?" Clive just chuckles to himself " I knew that after work you would be spending some time with Morgan and so I was going to recommend a late diner around 7:30 at this new place on the boulevard. Did you want to meet me there or did you want me to pick you up at yours?" Hoping she would want him to pick her up he just held his breath. " Uhm if you don't mind could you please pick me up at my house at 7 or shortly there after?" Tabatha smiled at him and she could see that this small gesture made his eyes sparkle with happiness. " I will text you my address in the morning or if you give me a few seconds I can do it right now."

     Clive was just watching her lips as she spoke and loved the sound of her husky voice and the way her lips curved perfectly into a cupids arrow and when she licked her lips nervously that made his heart flip ever so slightly. "Sure what ever suits you." He comments watching her text him her address he wants nothing more than to hold her hand and to feel their warmth on his skin. He smiles at himself thinking how perfect is she. Looking at Tabatha's face with her soft pale skin, rounded features and rosy cheeks he just loved the way she blushed when he looked at her intently or when he said anything that would make her blush uncontrollably.  While she was texting him still he was having a good look at her ample breasts thinking how he would love to hold them in his hands feeling the swell of her cleavage against his chest. He had been having naughty thoughts running through his mind for the last few moments when he heard someone clearing their voice and noticed it was Tabatha looking at him intently with a confused look on her face.

     "Where were you just then? You looked like you were a million miles away and enjoying what ever you were day dreaming about? Want to share?"  Blushing Clive just clears his throat and continues looking intently in Tabatha's eyes and without a sound just stands up and leans over the table and kisses her lips setting his lust on fire. " I have been wanting to do that all day, I couldn't help but wonder if your lips were as soft as I remember or if it was only a dream?"  Turning scarlet red Tabatha just laughs self consciously wondering the same thing but more along the line of wanting to explore his body with her hands and her mouth. Shaking her thoughts she leaned in and kissed him back.

     " Let's go for a walk?" Clive offered his hand to Tabatha and she eagerly took it. Clive had spotted a little park on the way to the coffee shop and wanted to go there so they could talk more privatly. As they left the coffee shop hand in hand, they walked silently to the little park and seeing that it was deserted they took a seet on the furthest park bench available. When they both sat down, he just leaned in to whisper in her ear, " you look amazing today. I couldn't wait to see you this afternoon. I find myself thinking about you so much today that my brother kicked me off the property because he thought I would be a danger to him or to myself today because my mind was completely else where." Tabatha simply giggled at this but at the same time shivered as though she was cold because  his breath was tickling her skin bellow her ear and absent mindly she leaned into him to listen better and it was driving her crazy with desire.