Chapter Eight

******************   Warning sexual content********************

  After the flat iron and curling irons were heating up and the hair dryer and brushes were all set up on the counter in the bathroom. The girls are in the bathroom and tackling the make-up and getting ready for the rest of make-over. Chris was so excited for her friend that she was dancing in the bathroom while doing her make up.  " Tab, I can't believe your luck. This must have been meant to be or predestined because nothing ever falls so well planned as the events over the last few days have been for everyone including me." Tab chuckles and agrees " had I known better Morgan being attacked was almost like an outward actualisation of what was going on inside of me or something..."

     Chris was done and she marched her friend to her bedroom asking her to put on her new dress and heels to see how the completed look came together flawlessly. A whistle erupted from the door frame as Matt was leaning there admiring the completely made up Tabatha looking at herself in the mirror. " Give us a sec would ya Mattie?" Chris cooed as she picked out some earrings and the necklace that would complete the look. Clicking could be heard by both girls as Matt was taking many photo's of the girls. Someone's throat cleared its self and all three held their poses in a funny frozen moment. Matt relaxed instantly realizing who it was. " Emm Err, girls this is my boyfriend, Warren." They both instantly squealed and ran to him and almost tackled him down to the ground with their exuberance. " Easy there fillies I don't want you breaking him." Matt laughed heartily as he pulled his partner up after helping to get him free of the girls.

     Tabatha grinning ear to ear stared at Warren. " I know you from somewhere and I can't put my thumb on it for some reason. Wait, I know.." You were a dressage rider in the finals last year and you were heading to the Olympics but they had to cut you from the team?" Sadly Tabatha frowned remembering the event. They were down to the best riders in the team and they had to cut out an extra rider and Warren hadn't made the cut. She was so saddened by this because she had been following his career because of what Matt had been saying with his various visits to the different fams he always had the best gossip. " Warren I am ever so sorry to have brought that up. I didn't mean to be so heartless."

     " Don't worry about that, it's in the past and that just means that I have to bring my A game in the spring when the showing season starts up again. I have an awesome farrier on my team and awesome friends and a great coach and an awesome stallion and I won't be culled this year let me tell ya. Besides we aren't here to talk about that. A little Birdie told me that you are going on a hot date with Clive Heath is that right?" Tabatha blushes under the examination of her friends and does a twirl to show everyone her outfit. Matt continues with the photo's when Warren tells Matt and Chris to stand near Tabatha to take some photo's together. Then Chris takes some with Warren and Matt and then in various configurations. Once Tabatha changed in her regular clothing and washed her face to remove the make-up. Chris had put on the coffee machine and took out some coffee cups so everyone could catch up.

   Once everyone had left the house and Tabatha poured herself a bath so she could relax in the tub before going to bed her mobile beeped. She picked it up and read the text message that was flashing for her there.  I had a wonderful time running into you at the mall and I can't wait to see you all dolled up on our date tomorrow night. I hope that you have a great night and sleep well. Clive x

     Tabatha smiled at herself and texted back.  If I didn't know better, I would have thought that you were stocking me. Just about to slip in the tub to relax before bed. See you tomorrow. Can't wait. She flipped her phone off and entered the bathroom. Getting in the tub to enjoy a luxurious soak she daydreams about her date and  gets ready for work tomorrow and goes to bed.