Chapter 1

One day I had to stay after school for German after classes. I waited in front of the cabinet for the teacher to come over and begin the lecture.
Finally he came with his hair combed forward to cover his bald spot, he was wearing his red scarf and clothes which made him look every slender and tall. My brown eyes wide when I saw him, my heart was beating fast. I was alone in front of the door realising that I would have to to stay in the same room alone with him for an hour.
He came near me, patted me on the back and finally unlocked the door. We entered in to the small room I sat down on the school desk further from the teachers desk, but he called me closer to him. I sat on the desk beside him. We did a few exercises in the text book and then Joe made me stop what I was doing and asked me:
"Do you want to go to my place and drink tea after we are finished?"
"W-well u-um I um... I'm bussy after that."- I said awkwardly while blushing lightly.
"Do you want to do it some other time when you are free?"- Joe asked me with a huge grin
"O-okay..."- I answered realising the mistake I had made, but I couldn't think of another way to make him stop.

*the next day*

I told this odd storry to my best friend Bob. He reacted with surprise as I was expecting, but I never thought that he would betray me like that.
Bob had told everything to the entire class in a matter of seconds. Not after long every one knew about this awful thing.
The day after every one was making fun of me it was horrible. Every time we had German the hole class was joking about that, I was pretending that it's all ok, but I was feeling so bad about it. Every single time I heard the teachers name I remembered his sly grin. I asked Bob to meet me after school today.
"Hey Bob, I have a question for you"- I said trying to stay calm.
"U-uh what is it?"- he said nervously
"Its nothing, I just wanted to ask you why were you sutch an ass?"- I said while I was peering in to his eyes with wrath.
"I did nothing wrong, I told Alex about it and he started sharing it with everyone."- he said with a mixture of anger and sadness.
"I trusted you and you betrayed me, I told you to tell no one, but NO you had to tell some one!"- I said and push him.
"Hey, don't be so mad about it everyone's just joking."- he said annoyed.
"Oh, so you like jokes huh?"- I spoke with anger.
"Here is a joke for you: knock, knock"
" Um, who's there?"
"I hate you so much and I don't want to see you, or talk to you ever again!"- I yelled with tears in my eyes.
After that I walked to the bus stop alone, got home and laid in bed rethinking everything.

Notes- So that's the end of the first chapter, if y'al l liked it and want more inform me please. :3