Chapter 3

Once inside the house I was curious what was going to happen. I noticed that Joe was going up the stairs so I went after him. Once up there we were in a living room. The room was red like wine it had a fire place with three couches surrounding it and a book shelf to the right of it. I was admiring the room and didn't notice that the older man was not in the room with me.
I decided to look through the books that he had and hopefully get some idea of what kind of person he is. But sadly the book covers were torn off and I couldn't get any information from there. I looked some more and finally I saw a white book with cover on it, on the cover said only "Grammatik" in big bald letters. I opened it and on the inside everything was in German, it pecked my curiosity and I sat on one of the couches and started looking through it no matter the fact I didn't know anything in it. I was interested in the language so I was trying to read it.
"Do you like the book?"- Joe asked. I looked up off the book and saw him carrying a tray with two cups of tea and biscuits on it.
He put it on the little coffee table and sat on the couch opposite of me.
"Komm zu mir!"-he said and pated the spot on the couch next to him. I cowardly stood up, put the book on the spot that I was sitting a few moments ago. I walked over to him and sat down gently and lightly.
I got stuff the moment my butt tuched the spot. He put his arm around my shoulder and picked up one of the cups and started sipping his tea.
"Won't you take a sip, it's herbal."- he said and pushed the tray near me. I took the little cup while my hand was shaking, but I managed to drink some of it. I spilled a lot of the hot drink on my crotch.
"FUCK, I'm so sorry. Where is the bathroom, I have to change."- I said angrily, while trying to dry myself.
"I will take you there."- he said looking down at my crotch.
We got up and I let him lead me. I was staying behind him still looking around the house.
"Do you like it?"- he asked me.
"Y-yeah I guess."- I answered distracted.
"Good"- he said cheerfully, the moment he said that I felt the hairs on my neck stand up.
We got to the bathroom, so I tried to get in and close the door behind me.
Once inside I was finally alone so I took off my pants, after a few seconds I the bathroom I started to feel warm and my breathing became more rapid. I could feel my boxsers tighten around my legs, when I looked down I realised that I was hard, I could see some precum on my underwear. I panicked. In my panic I heard a knock on the door
"Are you feeling ok?"- I heard Joe's voice, he was trying not to laugh and then it hit me like a train he had spiked my tea with something that had got me in this awkward position.
I was rock hard in my teachers bathroom and he was outside the door.
"Y- yeah I'm fine, it's just uh... my pants are stained from the tea and I'll try and was them." - I said while lightly panting.
"Ok, come back down when you are ready. I left some dry pants in front of the door." - he said and I heard him waking away.
Sadly the only option for me in this moment was to jack off in my teacher's bathroom. So I took off my boxers, sat on the wooden floor, pulled up my shirt and put it in my mouth then I slid my hand slowly from my chest to my dick. I closed my eyes while softly grasping my erect cock, I took a deep breath and started moving my hand. It felt so good so I lied on the floor and elevated my pelvis up. Not after long I was moaning and panting in pleasure.
After about five minutes I shot the biggest load. I lowered my pelvis to the floor and layed there breathing heavily with my shirt still in my mouth. I had cum all over my tummy, but I didn't care it felt so good.

Notes - hallelujah something interesting finally happened in this thing. Yet again I hope you liked it.