Chapter 5

When Joe came in the room and said what he did I was hiding my sorry ass under the covers. As weird as it sounds I could hear his footsteps coming closer and closer to the bed.
When I couldn't hear the footsteps anymore I felt tugging on the blanket that I was covered with.
"Aww, pet are you still asleep? I didn't know that this anaesthetic will be too strong for you."- he said with a calm voice.
I turned to face him, seeing him standing menacing on the edge of the bed made my puls faster.
" Y-yes, I was having a nice sleep."- I said worryingly.
"Well that's good."- he said and I felt something going in to my neck and everything went black again.
When I woke up this time I was in a black room with my hands were tied to a metal bar and I was in a hands to ancles position. I couldn't move, and my mouth was gagged with a ball. I was completely naked and my eyes were darting around the dark and cold room. I tried to scream, but that was no sound coming out. When I stopped struggling I saw Joe's slender figure coming out of the shadows.
"Finally awake I see."- he hissed.
"Are you feeling comfortable?"- he asked with a a sinister smile on his face.
"It's time to play, pet!"- he yelled.
I felt something going up my spine and to my neck, I tied to look and I saw a short horse whip. I immediately  started to struggle and scream.
"I see you like it, don't you?"- Joe snickered under his breath.
After he said that he hit me with the leather whip across the back.
I felt tears steaming down my face because of the hellish pain. He continued to hit me, each hit was lower, the hits stoped for a second.
"Brace yourself pet, this is going to hurt!"- he said jokingly.
I started crying harder. And out of nowhere I felt the whip hitting my ass, he seemed to like this spot so he whipped me there few more times.
I was shaking from pain, couldn't see anything because of all the tears in my eyes.
The whipping stopped I felt Joe's arm on my head, he pulled my hair back and started to unbuckle the gag ball. He let go of my hair, but I was too tired to try and lift my head so it just fell downwards. Then he squeezed my cheeks to command me to open my mouth, I did with no hesitation.
"Oh? Are you giving up? That's good, you are a good pet."- he said happily.
When he finished his sentence he unzipped his pants and put his hard memeber in my mouth.
"Now this is going to be your treat for being so obedient."- he mumbled while smiling down at me.
Joe grabbed me by the hair once again and pulled my head closer to his croch I moved and got his dick deeper  in to my mouth. I started to gag, because it was too deep in to my throat. He moved his hip forward and the whole thing was in my mouth, I could hardly breath.
Joe started moving his hips back and front, making me gag more and more. I could hear his moans getting louder and louder. I looked up and saw his face, it was full of pleasure.
After a while he yelled.
"I'M CUMMING"
I felt my mouth fill with a warm liquid, I couldn't swallow it and some of it went out my nose. My face was covered with tears and semen and I felt myself getting hard.
Joe laughed and disappeared again in to the darkness.
When he came back he was having a giant red candle in his left arm and a lighter in the other. He unbuckled my hands and feet off the metal bar, but quickly tied my hands and made me lay on the ground chest up.

Notes- Ok so  first of all if someone reads this I'm so sorry, second of all thank you all for putting up with this weirdness.
And yet again hope you had a great read!