Chapter 12

Once outside I was feeling like a new person I was starting to forget what was like to breath fresh air and seeing actual sunlight, my happiness was trough the roof. While I was looking around Apollo stayed in one place looking at me, he seemed to be deep in his thoughts. I was curious, because he usually is very open and doesn't stay silent for long. I decided that maybe it's better to leave him alone for a while. I was marvelling at the beauty of our surroundings, and questioning the lack of humans in this wonderful area. I turned my back at Apollo and just when I did I felt him putting his hands underneath my arms.
"I'm gonna take you to meet someone very important to you."- he said whit a serious tone. I wondered who was he talking about, but while wondering I didn't notice that I was no longer standing on the ground. I finally noticed the absence of solid support underneath my feet and panicked, I was flailing my arms and yelling.
"Chill kiddo I'm here, you are safe."- hearing Apollo's voice behind me made me calm and I sighed in relief. We were flying and I was a bit scared not to fall to the ground, but I knew that Apollo would never let go of me. We were flying for a while until we came near an area that I knew dearly. We were flying over Bob's block and I was so happy to be in a familiar place.
I was excited that I would be able to see my best friend again, I was thinking about what to say to him when we see each other. But the odd thing was that when we got closer to his house everything was dark I looked down at my watch and saw that it was midnight.
"Um... it's very late, are you sure it's okay??"- I asked wondering when it got so late.
"It's fine... I hope that he is going to be quiet."- Apollo answered speaking whit a bit of hesitation.
"WHAT!?"- I almost choked on my own spit.
"Calm down Denis, you are starting to annoy me a little bit."- Apollo spoke cold and whit anger.
"S-sorry..."- I whispered feeling as if ice was running up my spine.
We were near the open window of Bob's room and Apollo just flew trough it whit all his might. He seemed really angry, but I didn't really know why.
Once inside we were welcomed by Bob sleeping tightly in his bed. I stepped closer to him, but when I did that Apollo ran behind him and covered his mouth. Bob quickly shot his head up and screamed, but where was no noise coming out. He stoped and looked at me, when he did that tears started forming in his eyes. Apollo let go of him when he felt the tears on his arm. Bob jumped up, ran up to me and hugged me tightly.
"I-I thought that you were dead, I'm sorry for everything... I missed you"- he managed to say inbetween sobs.
"I missed you too, but I wanted to tell you it's fine."- I said patting him on the back trying to calm him down. I looked up at Apollo, but he was standing across of me and Bob whit his wings spread and his arms crossed and was looking very angry.
"Okay, Denis you forgive him that's enough, let's go."- he spoke silently trying not to shout.
"B-but he's sad, and I can't leave him like this..."- I argued, but realised that it was a bad idea.
"I don't care, choose it's me or him."- Apollo was getting inpatient whit me. So I just kissed the top of Bob's head and got to Apollo.
"Goodbye buddy, I hope we meet again."- I said to Bob before Apollo and I flew out of the window.
Finally home I was sad, but I felt bad for Apollo who was staying alone in the dark living room. I sat on the coffee table in front of the blue couch.
"What is it?"- I asked. Trying to cheer him up.
"Nothing, it's just... I thought that you loved me, but I was wrong."- he mumbled whit whit annoyance.
"I love you dearly Apollo, but Bob is my best friend and I missed him a lot."- I said to him trying to calm his nerves.
"If you really love me, you are gonna have sex whit me right now."- he yelled. I was confused and shocked by how direct he was, but I agreed.
We got the the room upstairs. I sat on the bed and Apollo sat in my lap. He was a bit taller so it was a bit weird, but I didn't mind it. He started to undress me, first slowly taking of my shirt then my pants. I was only in my underwear when I pushed him off of me on the the bed, I took his shirt off and started kissing him, he hurried and took his pants off.
"Are you sure?"- I asked worried.
"Of course im sure Denis, don't be stupid."- he spoke back.
When he said that I was ready to play whit him for a while.
I started rubbing his dick trough his boxers, he was moaning and squirming underneath me. His cock quickly got hard and soon I was fully erect as well. I took off mine and his underwear. I placed his legs on my shoulders and started to finger him slowly. He seemed like he enjoyed it, so I slipped too fingers inside him. Apollo was moaning so loud and was dripping wet. I decided to tease him a bit, so I got on my knees and started sucking and lightly biting his thigh. He was getting inpatient, so I stopped and got back up.
"I'm gonna put it in, tell me if it hurts."- I told him.
He didn't respond, just nodded while biting his lips. I started to enter slowly, when my tip was inside him I could feel how warm, tight and wet he was on the inside. I looked up at Apollo, he was covering his face again, I looked down at his member it was twitching like crazy.
"Apollo, let me see that beautiful face of yours."- I joked, but he actually did show his face, there were tears of pleasure in his eyes.
The look on his face made me harder, I moved so that I can enter my shaft in his tight ass.
He moved his legs down, but put his hands on my back. I started moving slow, on the second thrus I hit his prostate witch made him moan even louder. I started going faster, I felt Apollo's nails sinking in to my skin. I was feeling his tight and warm insides tightening around my dick, but his nails were ripping my skin open. I was close to finishing, I looked up at Apollo and saw his lewd expression , I lowers my face and started making out whit him. After just a few minutes I came inside him, he came a little after me.

Notes- Finally I wrote this shit, geez I thought I won't finish this chapter. But any way here is the submissive Apollo that I wanted to put in this story, hope you like it.