Chapter 2

It was friday, and I was getting ready to leave school when the older man came In to the class room and asked me again:
"Do you have the time for some tea?"
"U-um...I-i guess?"- I said while shaking
"Ok, then let's go"- he said happily and clapped his hands.
He didn't have a car, so we had to take the bus.
While in the bus he was seated next to me, but he was staring through the window and didn't talk much. I was a bit worried because he was reeking of alcohol, oddly enough I was way calmer than I thought I would be.
We spend few minutes in silence, when out of the blue he grabbed my thigh and looked me straight in the eyes, I felt like his dark black eyes pierced my soul. My heart was racing, I had no idea what to do. I was shocked by the random gesture that I jumped a little, it seemed as if he felt me jump and shiver, because he looked so pleased by my reaction I wanted to scream for help, but I knew it would be a mistake. I had no clue what to do, should I run, should I scream or should I pretend that everything is alright. I choose the third option, because I was afraid of him. After a few moments of eye contact his face contorted in grimaced that resembled a smile. I was able to see his crooked teeth. After that he let go and grabbed my shoulders and moved his face closer to mine and before I knew it we were in a sensual kiss. He tried to put his tongue in my mouth, I refused by clenching my lips tightly. He tried harder, but he didn't succeed. When he  realised thath his tactics wouldn't work he gave up, but he seemed mad, yet again I was afraid. My face was bright red and my thoughts were foggy. His kiss was like a drug. I was feeling dizzy and warm.
After a while we were on the right station. He tugged my hand, because I was distracted with thoughts about the previous event.
He "dragged" me out of the bus. We started to walk through a beautiful park, I was captivated by the beauty of the tree's and flowers that I couldn't grasp my surroundings.
"Are you coming Denis?"- Joe asked. I snapped out of my trans and realised that I was a few feet away from him.
He waived his hand to call me over to him.
I ran to him feeling guilty for not paying attention. When I got over to him, he grabbed me under the arm and said:
"I'm gonna hold on to you so I don't lose you along the way."
"I-im sorry I didn't mean to be rude and..."- Joe stoped me mid sentence by placing his finger over my mouth.
"It's fine, but don't do it again"- he said quietly.
"O-okay, I promise"- I sheepishly answered.
After some walking we were in front of a beautiful building, it was giant and majestic. I was wondering if this really is his home. He didn't seem like the kind of guy with lots of money. So I was looking around for a smaller house, but he opened the giant wooden door and entered. I followed after him while looking around the tall ceiling and the wonderful marble walls. The inside was clean and white. It was bright inside, because all of the windows and the big chandelier up above. In the middle of the lobby was a huge staircase that seemed like it was made from cherry tree. The house smelled like wood. I was standing in awe in the big hallway of the beautiful mansion.

Notes - I don't really like this chapter, but I'm too lazy to rewrite the whole thing so here is chapter 2 of this bullshit.