Chapter 10

I smiled back at him feeling frisky.
"Come on Apollo you know you want it!" - I said trying to look sexy, but I was too drunk to manage that.
Apollo gently ran his fingers trough my hair, bit his lip and softly said:
"I do, but not yet..."
I lifted myself of the couch and moved over to Apollo's lap. When I sat down on him I noticed his eyes darting from my face to my neck. He was staring intensely at the spot between my shoulder and my neck. He slowly came closer to my neck and I felt his warm breath on my skin. Apollo started gently licking my neck and sucking on it. After a little bit of licking he bit down, not too hard at first, but he started to bite harder.
When it started hurting too much I moaned and he let go.
"I-im sorry kiddo, I lost control over myself."- Apollo said, he sounded ashamed by his action.
"Its fine, I liked it a lot."- I answered while softly caressing his hair. For the first time I felt happy to be whit someone, because of Joe I thought that I would never enjoy being touched by another person. Oddly enough Apollo made me feel almost complete and happy, but still something was missing. No matter the alcohol and Apollo's love I was still feeling so empty on the inside. While thinking that, I felt Apollo's arm sliding up my stomach to my chest, the oversized shirt was almost off my body. I got exited, but tried not to show it too much. When he did this I grabbed his white button up shirt and started unbotoning it.
I could feel his pulse speeding up, he was almost as exited as me. When I got to the last button I could see his pecs and his wonderful six pack he had no hair on his body and his skin was like silk. Out of pure ecstasy I started to slide his pants down his legs
When I saw his black boxers I stoped
and looked at his face, he was covering it whit his arms, but I could still see the tips of his ears, they were red. I let go if his pants and grabbed his arms pulling them down to uncover his blushing face Apollo was shaking like crazy and I couldn't stop laughing.
"Have you never done that before?"- I jokingly asked him whit a light smile on my face.
"N-not really..."- Apollo answered sheepishly. And was so shocked, but so happy at he same time.
"Well I guess we can wait for it."- I softly said to him while wondering how is he still virgin. I always thought that he had fucked thousands of females or males.
"Ye-yes waiting is good... look I'm sorry I really want to do it, but I don't feel ready yet."- Apollo sounded so extremely sorry. I just smiled at him and kissed him lightly.
"It's okay Apollo, I will wait."- I whispered gently to him.
"Thank you Denis, that's the nicest thing I have ever heard."- Apollo said whit relief and thankfulness. I was happy, no matter that I didn't really know why. For the first time in ages I felt truly happy.
"You are too cute for me to handle."- I said whit an idiotic smile on my face while i was still feeling a bit shit because of the drinking. When I said that I saw Apollo's face becoming a new shade of red. I kissed his cheek and he softly cupped my face whit his palms, he was so beautiful at that moment.
Because of the alcohol I was super dizzy and tierd so I fell asleep while Apollo was holding my face.

Notes- so here is some fluff for no reason what so ever... it's just the problem that I can't really write smut whit Apollo, but I'll try to.