Chapter 6

I was tied, layng on the cold floor, squirming in fear. Joe was looking at me I could see that he was pleased by me.
"W-why are you doing this to me?"- I asked while I was still crying.
" I'm doing it, because you are such an obedient pet and because you look like you are enjoying it."- he said while looking down at my twitching dick.
After that he stepped on my erect junk and I bite my lip in pain. It felt so good, but it hurt so much at the same time. Some precum was dripping off my tip.
Joe removed his foot of my cock and he bent down to light the huge candle. He lit the candle and gaged me again so that I didn't scream so much.
When I finally shut up he started pouring the molten candle wax on my naked body.
I was moving all over the place trying to avoid the hot wax, but to no avail. Soon my whole stomach and chest were covered by the red wax. I was trying to scream through my gag ball, but the only thing that came through was muffled whimppers.
I was breathing heavily because of the pain and screams. I was feeling so power less and scarred. And then the burning hot wax stopped dripping on me, I was shaking because of all the pain.
And after a little bit of time I felt a whip, even bigger than before hitting me across the stomach. I almost vomited because of the intensity of the hit. The wax that was on my body started to snap off under the whip, I felt as if I will die and I hoped I did so I won't have to stand a second more of this awful pain. But the hope that someone will save me kept me alive.

*several days passed*

I was still enduring this torture the pain and suffering was too much, I was getting weaker and weaker and Joe was enjoying my suffering a lot so he wuldent stop.
But today was different, Joe didn't come at the usual time that he would. I was afraid, because I didn't know what to expect. A lot of hours passed and the man finally came in to the room.
"Hello pet, how are you today?"- he said expecting an answer.
I was too tierd to try and scream so I just laid there motion less.
He knew I was still alive so he picked me up and made me sit on the ground. It seemed like my tortured face was making him excited. He picked me up again, because I couldn't walk any more. We exited the dark room and my eyes needed some time to get used to the light. When I was able to see we were in a big room with wooden floor and walls. In the middle of the room was a big white bed.
Joe put me on the bed, and climbed on top of me and started to choke me.
My hands were still tied so I couldn't push him, I was unable to take a single breath. He stoped and laughed a little to himself. When his laughter stopped I felt him trying to insert his hugely erect penis in to me. When his tip entered i arched my back, just that made me hard as well. He continued to insert his member and I panted a little because he was too rough. His whole dick was inside of me and I could feel it pushing on my prostate making me moan softly. After he heard the moan he started to move I was moaning louder. He was hitting my prostate too hard and I ejaculated prematurely. Joe got angry at me for it and punched me in the face, while still inside of me. He started to go faster, I felt that he was close to cumming. When he finally finished I felt his semen filling my stomach, it felt as if I was going to explode.
After that he took me back to the dark room. At that point I had given up I was not struggling any more no matter the pain.

Notes- So this is not what I expected this storry to be, but whatever. This chapter is awful, but I don't give a fuck.