Chapter 7

I had no strnght left in me, I hadn't eaten food in weeks and I couldn't function anymore. Today I heard the doorbell ring for the first time. It seemed like the person was trying too urgently to get in the house. I heard the wooden doors open, and Joe yelled at someone.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"
I guess he was talking to the person that was at  the door, I heard no answer, only more yelling from Joe he sounded distressed. It sounded like the other person was fighting with him. For a moment everything went quiet and I could hear only murmur from two people, Joe and the other person in the house. I was tired and hope less, but my curiosity took over and I was moving closer to the door of the room. I couldn't see anyone through the keyhole, but I was hearing them clearer.
"So you... no matter my... and for it you are going to..."
This is all I was able to make out, the other persons voice was harder to understand.
"It's not my fault that you were fighting me too much."- Joe answered fast and with no hesitation. After that I could hear something hitting the floor.
"HELP ME PET!"- Joe commanded, but even if I wanted to help him I couldn't do anything. I was afraid. When I couldn't hear anything I draged my body trying to hide. I was so malnourished and so weak and I collapsed half way through the room. I was laying on the floor breathing heavily, the only thing in the house that I was able to hear accept my own breath was someone's footsteps going all over the place as if searching for something.
When the footsteps started to get louder I realised that this wasn't Joe, it was someone else and I was afraid, but ready to die. I didn't feel like a human any more. All of a sudden the door opened and a warm and bright light filled the room I was  blinded by it. I heard the unknown person say.
"Ah, so he is still kidnapping people."
And after that the not too tall figure moved closer to me and I was able to see his face. He had dark brown hair parted in the middle and beautiful green eyes he was very thin and was wearing baggy clothes. When our eyes met he smiled at me and unlike Joe's smile his made me feel calm. I looked at his arms and they were covered in blood  I was scared, but when my eyes moved back up to his face I emidieatly felt protected.
He came closer to me and picked my starved body up bridal style in his blood covered arms, he was warm and when my face was closer to his chest I could hear his rithmic heart beat. Ones fully in his arms I was getting sleepy, but before falling asleap I saw huge angel wings sprout out of his back.
When I woke up from my nap I was in a hospital bed and the unknown boy was next to me, he was sleeping in a chair and his head was on my bed. I was observing him, because I had never seen him or known someone who looks like him, but he still saved me.
His head quickly shot up from the bed.
"You are finally awake, that's good."- he said as if I was never gonna wake up before that.
"Oh sorry, you are probably still confused. My name is Apollo nice to meet you."- he said and once again smilled softly.
"He-hello, I'm Denis. N-nice to meet you too."- I answered shakingly still a bit afraid.
"Don't worry, you are safe now, but you won't be able to go home."- when he said that the smile faded off his face and  he was looking down at his twiddling tumbs.
"Why? Aren't my parents worried about me?"- I asked and sat up on the bed.
"About that well it sounds like a cliche, but while you where locked in that man's house he killed your parents."- he said his eyes moving up to meat mine, his face was showing saddens and empathy.
"Wh-what do you mean he killed them?"- I was questioning him in disbelief and tears started falling down my cheeks.
"I... look your parents are dead. Everyone thinks you are dead as well. But maybe I can help you, maybe I can take you under my wing and help you live a normal life again."- he said and wiped the tears of my face.
"N-no it can't be you are joking right?"- I asked still in shock by the news.
"I wish I was... look kid, I know it's hard to understand, but it's true and you have a choice, live a normal life in my custidy or go in to an orphanage."- he answered me while still holding my face in his hands.
"I can leave you alone so you can think about it and make your choice."- Apollo said caringly.
"O-okay."- I said and nodded my head in agreement.
"I'll be back soon."- he whispered, then stood up and exited through the hospital door.
I was alone in the small lime green hospital room having to think over a lot of things.

Notes- So this is chapter 7 and I don't know if I like it or not, but still it's here and for all of you to read. And I don't even know what I'm doing whit my life any more. (Sorry Apollo, but it's your fault you are in this.)