Chapter 11

I woke up after the tiresome experience from yesterday, but the moment I opened my eyes my head was killing me. There was another odd thing when I woke up, I noticed something warn on my back and something heavy on my side. I turned myself slowly only to find Apollo sleeping next to me. His face was looking so calm and paecefull, I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't want to wake him up. Instead I decided to just get near  him so I was closer to his chest so that I could listen to his slow and calming heartbeat. I was feeling protected by him, no matter that he was sleeping. I was laying next to him looking Apollo over, he was as beautiful as an angle. I was wondering still if I was dreaming, or if I was dead. When I focused on my thoughts I didn't notice Apollo waking up, but when he did he snapped me out of it.
"Good morning."- he said still sleepy while rubbing his eyes.
"G-good morning Apollo."- I answered a bit startled.
A  smile creeped on his face, he hugged me and kissed me on the top of the head.
"How is the hangover treating you kiddo?"- he asked and laughed.
"My head hurts, but I'm fine as long as you are here."- I said jokingly trying to sound flirty. Apollo laughed so hard at my bullshit that he even snorted.
"Okay kiddo, but I think it's time for us to get up."- he said still laughing.
I softly squeezed his cheeks and laughed back.
After we laughed for a little bit Apollo stood off the bed and went down to the kitchen, I layed on the bed happily and smiled to myself. Not after long I heard Apollo calling me from downstairs, I got off the bed and ran downstairs. When I got down I saw that he had made a delicious avocado toast. We sat down and started eating, but I had a lot of questions for Apollo.
"I'm sorry that I'm asking you this out of nowhere, but why did you save me and how did you know where was I?"- I questied him while looking down at the toast.
"Well it's kind of complicated to explain, but I'll try..."- he said taking a big breath.
"...The man that had kidnapped you did the same to me, he drugged me and dragged me in to his home. I was locked up in a cage, because I always fought whit him. After a while my parents had called the police to search for me, "Joe" didn't like it and got angry at me so he raped me, tortured me and slowly and painfully killed me. I know it sounds weird, but after I died I was reborn as an angel. And I don't know why or how, but I could feel that you were in danger and you were in a lot of pain. And yes I realise It's weird and stupid sounding, but it's true."- he explained, no matter that I was a sceptic I still belived him. It made sense to me.
"Huh, that's interesting... so you are actually an angel... thats really cool."- I said kind of hesitantly, but still I didn't think he was nuts.
"You think I'm crazy don't you."- he looked at me whit sadness in his eyes.
"No, I actually remember seeing your wings when we first met, but yeah it sounds weird that you have died and you were reborn."- I answered trying to calm him down a bit. It didn't really work, but Apollo was looking less sad.
We finished our breakfast in silence.
"I'm going out, do you want to come whit me?"- Apollo yelled from across the house. I jumped off my chair, ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"I do. I really really do."- I said full of energy.
"Okay get dressed and we are out."- Apollo said and pointed at the giant wooden closet. I got closer to it, opened and started rummaging trough the clothes. Sadly most of them were too big, Apollo got annoyed and helped me. Finally we found a red hoody whit white fuzz on the inside of the hood and  a pair of black jeans that seemed to fit me. When I put on my red and black snickers me and Apollo were standing in front of the small white door, he turned the key to unlock it then he opened the door. I felt the chill spring wind on my skin and in my lungs, the sun lightly warming me whit it's rays. It was so nice being outside again.

Notes - So Apollo didn't get the d in this chapter mainly because I wanted to focus on his character and story. Sorry for the dialog heavy part, but those two are too precious and I want to see them interact more.