Chapter 16- I'll kill you

The women, now known as Lyn-z walked over smiling at the two vampires next to me. I took a shaky breath in and she walked right up to me, ripping off the rope and pulling me up. It was useless though, I just went limp because I was so weak, at least she held me up.

"You disgrace me" She whispered, first of all I thought she was talking to me, but her eyes were fixed on Gerard's.

"Lyn-z..." He went to talk but she slapped him, sending him flying over to the wall. Yeah, she was definitely a vampire with that strength! "I'm sorry!" He held his face and stared at her.

"She's a child!" She screamed holding me to her tight, it didn't hurt...I just felt very awkward and uncomfortable. "You thought you'd just drain her? In my fucking house!?" She screamed making me flinch. "Sorry hun" She whispered soothing me.

"Lyn-z we wasn't going to kill her" Mikey spoke up and she shook her head laughing, probably at his stupidity.

"Course not, her pulse is weak and she has bite marks over her! Sometimes I wonder why I'm with you" She shook her head at Gerard. "I can't believe you did this, let me guess...She belongs to Frank?" How the hell did she know? Wait, I don't belong to Frank! "What you're doing is stupid. It needs to stop Gerard! It's not fair on these humans!"

"I'm sorry honey, look...She's too weak. I'll finish her now" Gerard shrugged and I whimpered making her hold me securely.

"You can't kill her Gerard! No one can! I'll take her to Frank. Tell me where he is Gerard" She growled at Mikey and walked over to Gerard leaving me standing there as Mikey watched me. I think Lyn-z warned him since he daren't move. "Don't make me kill you...You're on thin ice. You won't stop torturing and killing innocent girls who go with Frank. Tell me" She held his neck tight and he struggled looking at her. He whispered something to her and she dropped him turning to me. "Follow us and I'll kill you" She walked and picked me up which was embarrassing, never had a girl pick me up before! "Close your eyes honey" She whispered and I held on closing my eyes, then I felt the wind hit my skin hard. I was freezing, weak and pale. Was I dying?

"Help me" I whispered and the wind was soft against my skin, I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was standing in front of my house. "Where's Frankie"

"Inside, in your room. Ray didn't touch him" She put me down slowly and smiled, "I'll wait out here in case dumb and dumber turn up" She chuckled and I smiled at her, I thankful that she saved my life, glad she was able to walk in and stop them from draining me. "He wants to see you" she whispered standing at my front door. I nodded and walked in slowly heading to my room. Frank was sitting on my bed looking worried and scared, maybe for me or maybe for himself.

"Frank" I whispered and his head jerked up.

"Oh Phoebe..." He ran to me and hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry for what they did to you" He sobbed and I rubbed his back gently.

"I'm okay now, it's fine"

"No it isn't though. He'll come back and he'll kill you. He always does!" So it's true, I wasn't the only one. There was more.

"I'm safe Frank"

"You're not, I'm sorry to do this but it's for the best. I'm leaving and you're not coming with me. He'll come after me not you. You'll be safe" He was leaving me!? Why the hell was he going all twilight on me? He can't just leave me, what if they don't follow him and decide to kill me. He can't help and that girl can't help...il just be dead!