Ch 10 The sour truth's are also sweet.

Ch 10 - The sour truth's are also sweet.

"YOU are his cousins?", I bluttered put. "YOU are T's girlfriend?",Lana bluttered out at the same time.

"Anyway", Ty said. "I believe you've met?"

"Duh!", the three of us bluttered out at the same time.

"Tyler", Lana said. "Lemme explain. I know Klo from kindergarten and Jassy knows her from 5th grade. We go to the same school. Klo is the BFF I keep talking about, the one I betrayed and now, I feel sorry for doing that! I've told you that a million times. How could you forget her?" Tears began welling up in Lana's eyes.

"Lania", Tyler said, reffering to Lana,"I remember it, but I-I didn't know it was Chole you kept talking about."

Tears began welling up in my eyes too. So that explains the gift on my birthday from Jas. He's related to Ty of course he too is rich. I felt so stupid.

" So that explains my birthday gift, right Jas?"

What Jas did next shocked me. He broke down on the couch. Yes, boke down as in crying. Yes, Jas Stuart is crying.

"Lemme explain everything T", Jas said. "Here goes. Okay. So, I knew the password to the vault. So, I broke into it and robbed the dress and jewellery cause, well", he began blusing. "I used to like Kloe at that time. A lot. So I gave her the dress on the birthday to impress her. I never knew that you would be coming here Tyler. You never come here. You are always busy on your tours. But you came that weekend and I had to shift because of that. I- I'm so sorry", he went into a room and I could hear soft sobs.

"Tyler", I said automatically. "I'm so sorry, I did'nt know, seriously. I- I will return the dress, the jewellery and the shoes too." I finished.

"No, it's fine. Come with me", was all Tyler said. And he pulled me with him.

He took me down a narrow passage and into an atic. Then we stood between two identical-looking doors. On both the doors were boards-consisting names. One board read 'Tyler Bearry' and the other read 'Talia Authur Luther Nicholson Blues.'

"No" I shouted, "I- it can't be"

"What happened Chole?" Tyler asked me. "Which room do you wanna go into first?"

"I pointed towards the room with the long name. We went inside into a long room consisting of paintings of a women.

"You. Drew that?" I asked Tyler. He nodded "It's just for fun." In few pictures' the woman had red-rihanna hair with blonde streks, pink eyes-yes pink eyes and a tall figure. She looked beautiful. But in some paintings, the woman had black hair and blue grey eyes just like royalty.

This woman, I later on came to know, was Tyler's mom. She lost her life while giving birth to the twins.