Ch 11 Shit no!

• Dedicated to Bhavishya (Bow-Bow)

Ch 11. Shit, no!

The next morning, I got up from a deep slumber and found myself in a room which was not familiar to me. I found a robe next to me which I put over my black dress. I then went out of the room and recognised the house as Tyler's.

Suddenly I heard his sweet, melodic voice,"Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Well", I answered. "How'd I land here? As in how did I reach this room?"

"You went to sleep after dinner on the couch. You looked very tired, too. So, I called up your mom and told her. She said you could sleep over. So, I brought you here. As simple as that." I just nodded.

"So", he asked me. "Wadda you want for breakfast? Ask and you shall receive." I giggled. "Anything. Wadda you suggest?" I asked.

"I could make you a simple french toast if you want, or something lavish." He said. "A french toast is good and it's made by you!" I answered.

He laughed his musical laughter and went down the long passage. I followed him since I was scared I would get lost.

"Uh, do you have something I could change into? Like for time being?" I asked Tyler. He nodded. "Come", he said and I followed.

We soon entered his room. We went into his walk-in closet. "Here", he said and tossed me a sweat shirt and a sweat pant. I was confussed. "Change here itself", he said and left the room closing the door behind him. "I'll be in the kitchen." he said. "No", I shouted. "Wait outside or I will surely get lost." "Kay", he said.

I quickly got into the clothes. I found a comb on the dresser and combed my hair and pulled it into a braid. I then looked into the mirror satisfied. I got out of the room.

"Wow!", Tyler exclaimed. "You look beautiful" he said. I blushed.

We then went into the kitchen and ate breakfast.

Just then Tyler's dad entered. "Hello uncle, good mornin", I said. "Hey gal. Mornin", his dad said. He then took a piece of roasted almond, hazlenut and white chocolate pie. Eww, wierd combination.

"Does he always talk and eat like that?", I asked Tyler.

"Yes and no", he replied. "He usually eats cakes, but unfortunately, today there IS no cake." I just nodded, processing the information.

"Okay, come on", Tyler said once we had finished eating our breakfast. "I'm droping you home. No negatives." I just stared at him. I mean, come on, he did'nt even GIVE me a choice!

We then sat in his Blue Audi. Yes, he has so many cars. One, as you know is the BMW, the other is the Audi and the rest, well I don't know that either.

We reached my house in 20 minutes. "Anyway", I said."See you in school tomorrow." And he went away. The rest of the day went on smoothly. I went to sleep early that night, with a picture of Tyler in my mind.

The next morning in school, we saw a new teacher. He entered our class in Biology and said he will be replacing our current teacher for at least a couple of years since she is not keeping too well.

Tyler and I began talking in class during the lecture. We were even singing songs to eachother. "Mr. And Mrs. Muzz", the teacher said. At the start of the class he memorized our names and surnames. Tyler and I blushed.

"She's my sister, sir." Tyler corrected him. Due to what Tyler said, the entire class began staring at us. My entire face turned hot and red. The teacher, Mr. Ryan laughed.

Later on, during recess I got a call from my dad. I was very sad cause of the call.

Tyler realised that. After school he asked me what happaned. "India", was all I said. I then burst into tears. "Dad said we are gonna shift to India, Mumbai, actually. Tyler began consoling me. Suddenly he burst out. "Perfet", I misunderstood and began crying even more."Ya, I knew you would be happy I'm going. Who would want their nosy little sister around right?" "No, no, no." Tyler said. "You are my sister, so it's obvious I love you, that's why I'm happy. I've gotta go for a book signing thing to India, in fact Mumbai. I will be there for like a month atleast. So we can meet."

I was happy to hear this."But, we leave tomorrow." I said sadly. "So do I". Tyler replied. "Come with me in my jet." I smiled and nodded happily. "10 am tomorrow. I'll pick you'll up from your home."

I went home and packed-up my faourite outfits, trinkets, shoes, etc-that includes my entire closet. I then packed my make up and put my furniture into boxes.

At 6pm, a truck entered our driveway to collect the furniture. I helped put the furniture into the truck and then went up, to my room. It was then, that I realised the time- 11pm. I plonked myself on my bed and realised how tired I was and also, how much my body was acheing. I have a busy day ahead of me. With the thought of a dirty and polluted India I fell asleep.

A/N-Hey guys, don't get angry if the India part is too long, cause I stay in India so I've got a lot to speak about it and also take them to various places. This story is on hold at the moment anyway enjoy! Pic of Jasper at the side.