Ch 8 Meeting The Family.

Wow! I thought once I reached home after school. Going to Ty's house for dinner. The first question that came to my head was, what do I wear? I went through my closet,"nothing", I said out loud.

I went downstairs. "Mom!." I shouted. "Mom? MOM?", I got no answer. Finally I........... I entered...... EWW. My mom's room. I entered her room, as she came out of the bathroom. Her hair was wet, so I assume she just came out from a bath. "Eww, Mom", I shreiked when I saw her. She was wearing a night suit. Eww, my mom was in PJ's, and that too horrible ones-white with florecent flowers, long sleeves and a long pant. (there's a pic at the side)

She never wears anything except for shorts, minis, skirts, coctail dresses and tank tops. So THIS, is totally out of the picture.

"Ya, I know", she said. "And guess who bought it?''

"Uh", I tried guessing.

"Uncle Oliver!" Mom and me said at the same time.

Uncle Oliver is the only old-fashioned person in our family. But, if you consider the fact that he stays on a farm, he dresses up quiet well-as a girl. He has long hair, purple eyes, puts on make-up and wears floral clothes. Yes, MY uncle, brother of Emma John Nicholeson, THE most fashionable people in the city. We have the best-looking family too, not to brag but, it's a fact, dressed up like a girl.

Without designer clothes, too, we look adorable. Aww. So, anyway, coming back.

"Uh, so anyway, mom, uh, I've gotta go to Tyler's house for dinner. He will come to pick me up in 5 hours. I don't have anything to wear. I have to look good. Uh, well better than usual, I can't tell you or explain why, but, I need something to wear."

"Ok", mom said, no questions asked. We left in the next fifteen minutes and reached the store in the next ten minutes.

We gave our car to some guy to park it. Mom paid the money for the pre-paid parking.

We then entered the mall and began our shopping.

A/N- Hey guys, please see the pics for THE worst nightsuit EVA and don't forget to comment and vote.