Ch 14 Me too.

Ch 14 Me too.

I've changed the story a bit. Kloe and Tyler are not brother and sister ok! Ill make the changes in the story when i edit it.

Three Days Later.

"Finally", I said. So, we enjoyed India. We had a heck of a time. We went to Delhi, too. We saw the Taj Mahal and the Qutub Minar. Right now, its just me and Tyler in my room. I'm on my bed lazing and he's on the chair next to me. He's on facebook, twitter and instagram on his phone all at the same time. He's posting the pictures on all the three sites. He's already got over 200 comments and likes on facebook. On twitter he's got a thousand tweets and instagram, he's got a ten thousand likes and 200 comments.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, dad somehow cancelled his transfer, so therefore I'm here in America back home. Mom and dad are coming a couple of weeks later. So that means I've got the house to myself till the return. Yay!

"So", Tyler said. "So?", i asked. I wanted to tell him about the big crush i have on him but didn't want to spoil our friendship. But ive got to tell him so here goes.

"Tyler?", i said. "Could i tell ya something? But promiseme you won't freak out."

"Nope i wont. I promise.", he saId.

"From the time I've seen you, I've been lost in your eyes and been mesmerised by your smile. And, well ya know where I'm going to, right?"

"Ya", he said. "Me too. I've always felt the same way for you."

Well, this is atleast what should have happened. But heres what happened.

"Ya Cole. Tell me what? I promise notto freak out."

"Nothing", i say. Instead, I planted a kiss on his cheeks. Woah!

He stared at me and whispered something like, "ya, me too."

Talk about timing. Just at that time Piper and Leon entered hands entwined in eachothers. "We've gotta tell you'll something." Uh oh. I know whats comng.

A/N- ya i know short chapter. But i wanted to update something. For those of you who dont know ive started a new book. Type my name in the search box and get it.