Oh, Louis - Chapter Six.

Hellooooooo:DDDDD

Here you are, my lovelies. Don't forget to check out our contest to be featured in a chapter! :D You can message the answers to us, or comment them below. Like Court said, it's open until the 20th chapter!! But hurry and get your answers in!!

- Pey.

________________________________________________________________

Corrine :D

While Alex was off at school, Niall and I decided to do some laundry. I hated having a broken arm. I just wanted to go to practice to dance away all my troubles. Was that so much to ask for?

After reading Alex's text that all of the clothes on her floor were dirty, I went to collect them. Her room was covered in clothes. I frowned. Looks like Ni and I are going to be washing our day away. I cradled them in my arms, wincing at the slight pressure put on my arm. Even though it was in a cast, it still hurt quite a bit. The doctor had given me pain killers, but I haven't gotten around to picking up the prescription yet. Maybe I can ask Lou to pick it up for me. Oh, Louis. Why do you have to be so yummy? I took out my phone from its usual place in my back pocket after I set the clothes down in front of the washing machine.

To: LouisHasTheSexiestButtEVER!<3

Hey, can you pick up my pain killers for me, please?

He replied immediately.

From: LouisHasTheSexiestButtEVER!<3

Sure thing, babe. Thinking a lot about last night. We should do it again sometime soon. (; xx

A blush creeped its way onto my face. Last night was amazing. Even though I was piss drunk, I still remembered everything. The way his hands felt on my body. The way his kisses intoxicated me even more than I was already. The way I just wanted him inside of me, but he kept teasing me, making me want it even more.

Imagine what it would be like, both sober. Chills of excitement surged through my body as my fingers glided across the screen, typing my reply.

To: LouisHasTheSexiestButtEVER!<3

Tonight, my place?

Before I could even lock my phone, he texted back. Damn, he must be just excited as I am.

From: LouisHasTheSexiestButtEVER!<3

Your wish, is my command. (; xx

Even though I was incredibly mad at 4/5ths of One Direction, I couldn't stand the thought of life without them. They still meant the world to me. No matter how much I wanted to ignore them and make them feel what Al and I did for months, I couldn't. Two wrongs don't make a right. But - I could, on the other hand, make them work for forgiveness.

And have hot, steamy sex with Louis on the side.

Right?

____________________________________________________

I dialed Pizza Huts number on my Iphone in one swift movement, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I waited as the phone rang once, twice, three times. Finally, an older man answered the phone. "Hi, thanks for calling Pizza Hut. How may I help you?"

"Hi, can I place an order for delivery?" I asked as I walked into the living room, meeting the gazes of 5 pissed off boys. Why were they still here?

"Sure, what would you like?" The man said, breaking me from my train of thought.

Might as well order for the boys, too. It would be rude not to. You know what's rude, Cory? Them ignoring your desperate attempts to contact them. Hating you for months. Blaming you for something that wasn't just your fault. I hated these inner battles with myself. "Can I have 2 large pan cheese pizzas, 2 large pan pepperoni, and 2 orders of your bread sticks, please?"