Skylar!-Chapter 13

"TAYLOR!" I yelled hugging her. She blushed when I screamed and Niall came back over. He looked up at Tay and his jaw dropped. He blushed and shook his head. I rolled my eyes at their weirdness and sighed. Cory walked up behind him and I smiled.

"Ready?" She asked and I grabbed Tay's luggage.

"Of course!" I chimed and we went out to the car. Liam grabbed a hold of my hand and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and my phone rang. It was a text from my cousin Skylar.

From: Skylar Kingston

Hey cousin! I want to send you a letter, what's your address?

I sent her my address and thought about how random the question was. I was happy though. I missed Sky so much! She was like my sister and she was there for me when my dad died.

"Who sent you what?" Cory asked nudging me.

"Skylar is sending me a letter!" I said smiling and she returned it. Something didn't seem right though. She hated sending letters. Hmm.

___________________________________________________

When we got home, I ran up to the apartment. Someone wrapped their arm around my neck and placed their hand over my mouth. I yelped and felt something press against my back. "Scream and I will tickle you to death!" A girl shouted and I turned around to see Skylar. I squealed and threw my arms around her.

"SKYLAR!" I shouted and the guys came running. I looked my cousin up and down, She had changed a lot. She now had brown hair that was cut to her shoulder and her gray eyes were accented by the light make up. She was the same height as me and we were almost twins.

"Al Pal! I love the hair!" She said and we hugged again. It had been almost a year and I noticed that Cory was coming up to get a hug.

"You liar! You said you were sending me a letter!" I said and she smiled.

"Well, I didn't want to give away the surprise." She said and I smiled. I pulled the pizza out to reheat it and she smiled."I love the tattoo by the way. Who has the other half? I wonder." She said looking at Cory and we matched the tattoos. She nodded in approval.

"What are the sleeping arrangements?" Louis asked and I glanced at him.

"Don't you boys have a hotel room?" I asked and they sighed. It was nearing 10 PM and I had class the next day. "Sky and Tay have the living room. Don't stay up too late. I have class at 7 AM tomorrow." I said and went to my room. Liam followed me and I smiled. He shut my door and wrapped his arms around me.

"I get to stay right?" He asked and I nodded. I changed into my pj's and he stripped into his boxers. I kissed him and we hopped into bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

After my classes the next day, Skylar and I were walking around sight-seeing. When we were on our way back, I told Sky to go up to the apartment. I was gonna swing buy Starbucks to pick up some ground coffee. "Well, Well, Well. The school skank has family in town. Maybe I can fuck that friend of hers." I would know that voice anywhere.

"Why, Hello Luke. If you touch Sky, I will rip your balls off and shove them down your throat." I threatened and left. He followed me and I started getting irritated.

"Fine. I'll just take you." He said, placing a cloth against my face, covering my noise and mouth. He dragged me into an alley as I passed out. Oh God. What have I gotten myself into.

______________________________________________________________________

**Skylar's POV**

I walked into the apartment and Harry looked up at me. "Where is Al?" He asked. Harry Styles had to be the hottest man alive. I sat on his lap and smiled. I was aware of the teasing I was causing him with my V-neck shirt exposing a good amount of cleavage. I felt something press against my bum and smiled. Talk about the first thing that popped up. He blushed and I just smiled. I was flattered.

"She's buying coffee." I said and leaned against him. Tay and Cory walked in and sat down.

A good 30 minutes passed and I started getting worried. "How long should it take to buy ground coffee?" I asked Cory.

"About 5 minutes." She said and My face puzzled. "Why?"

"Al bought coffee half an hour ago." I said and pulled out my phone. I called her and it went straight to voicemail. "Voicemail." I said and Liam rushed in.

"Alex is missing!" He shouted.

Shit.