Heart puzzle

Heyyyy how's everyone doing lately, im very sorry for not updating for a long time i was stuck with exams and all but hey at least that's over and i finally found some time to write this amazing kinda story .

If i had any typos please correct them. I was really tired that day when i wrote this story . Hope you like it xoxo

So here's a quick introduction about this story. This is about a love life of 2 people but they didn't really know if love exist between them

Main character

• Lea

• Jake

• Jennifer

• Hazel

• William

• Russel

• James

• Stella

• Kelly

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 ~ How it all started

Lea's POV

As all usual days, its a schooling day and the worst news yet its a monday. So here i am still laying down on my California king size bed waiting for the annoying alarm clock to ring at 7AM. Just another minute to spare before the normal boring life begins, im just so lazy but yet again i can't wait to meet my bestfriend Jennifer . After i get out of the bathroom i quickly pick a nice casual f21 crop top, a black high waisted jeans, a black leather Jacket and a pair of converse high heels sneakers to complete it. So in my opinion you would thing im those girls who cares about how they look right? You guess it wrong because im the exact opposite of it, i hate wearing makeup or even care to look at my self for the second time at the mirror, well yeah people know me because im rich and stuffs but really im just another typical teenage girl with flaws .

When i was heading down those fancy golden staircase, as usual Jennifer gave me a call i wonder what's with her now because she likes to give me those morning calls it really annoys me but she's the one i love the most so i picked it up and she said she need a ride to school since her Audi sports wheels had a major breakdown and i said to her " ill be there in a bit" and ending the call, i quickly ran downstairs and take a quick breakfast. I quickly ran to the living room and get the keys and bag but then my parents had called me to the garden where they were taking their breakfast as all good kids do i went there and guess what it wasn't bad after all " they just gave a kiss on te forehead and wish me a wonderful" right after all that was done i almost forget about Jennifer so i quickly ran for the lift where it takes me to the basement where all the cars is . Today i decided to drive the white Porsche car since it was the smallest and easiest to park, without wasting anytime i drive to Jennifer's house .

Her house and mine is almost the same but the difference is that i had a basement and she doesn't, i waited patiently outside of her house and finally see the brunette hair flying her ways here. I said "finally you arrived what took you so long" without waiting for her answers i quickly pulled of from her house before we are late for school. A minute later she begin to talk like always i was quite shocked for a moment because she was quite and i guess she was amazed by my car since i never drive it to school before. We arrived at te school just in time before we get our self detention i parked my car at the spot near to the entrance, i didnt expect to see everyone still hanging around and when we step out of the car everyone was looking at us like we had committed a crime, but well yeah we actually hate it we dont like to be the center seeker so we walked through the entrance like always, when we finally got threw the horrible entrance we went to our locker before having the first lesson of the day which is "history" luckily i had 4 same period as Jennifer.

As we grab our bags and things from the locker we quickly ran to the class because spending to much time at the locker that the bell has rang . On the way down the hall i accidentally run into somebody but i don't really know who, as both of us fall into each other our eyes met but it didn't last long when i stand back up, took my bag and said sorry. Without waiting for a reply me and Jennifer ran to the class .

-aisya-

So heyy im sorry if its a short chapter it wont take long till chapter 2 comes out stay tune, comment and votes . Have a nice holiday and weekend